Currently Playing (Read 962,872 times)

Enenra

Enenra

Last of Us
Dead Space 1
Black Ops 2 (I am ashamed)
Halo Reach (Strictly Firefight)
DmC Devil May Cry

When I don't have a new game to play I have ADD and play a handful all at once. Really looking forward to getting my hands on Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Would you guys recommend Bioshock Infinite to someone who did not like Bioshock 2?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Fallout: NV, again.

Just heading into the Great Khans camp now, still haven't touched any of the dlc.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 6

ohdearf**kwhyamiplayingthishitandwhydoiloveit?

Well yeah, I've finally reached the last game in the series (for now); so I'll be done with all the games (that matter) soon. Currently doing Leon's campaign and I can't wait for it to end cause it's almost the worst one.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Lol I thought Leon's Campaign is the best  :laugh:

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Godzilla Unleashed for the Wii.

Playing as Godzilla '54' and kicking Biollante's big green ass all over New York!  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jul 04, 2013, 07:07:02 PM
Godzilla Unleashed for the Wii.

Playing as Godzilla '54' and kicking Biollante's big green ass all over New York!  :laugh:

I have Godzilla: Save the Earth for PS2.

All I remember is hearing "MONSTERS. FIGHT!" and then I got curb-stomped by Mecha King Ghidorah.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 6

Almost done with Leon's campaign. Just reached T-Rex Simmons.

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 04, 2013, 06:58:16 PM

I like the first chapter. After that it's all downhill for me. I honestly found Chris's to be the best one all because it stays in line throughout the whole campaign, that and I don't have to listen to Leon's constant monotone emotionless voice.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 04, 2013, 07:21:14 PM

I have Godzilla: Save the Earth for PS2.

All I remember is hearing "MONSTERS. FIGHT!" and then I got curb-stomped by Mecha King Ghidorah.

Heh, he always had the cheap health regenerating block! Orga always sorted him out with his multiple grabs and heavy bitch slaps.  :laugh:

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 04, 2013, 07:29:12 PM
Resident Evil 6

I like the first chapter. After that it's all downhill for me. I honestly found Chris's to be the best one all because it stays in line throughout the whole campaign, that and I don't have to listen to Leon's constant monotone emotionless voice.
I hated that boss, so f**king much.
Chris's campaign FTW.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 04, 2013, 08:19:42 PM
Resident Evil 6

I hated that boss, so f**king much.
Chris's campaign FTW.

And the worst part is that he's not even that hard. If you shoot his stomach repeatedly he goes down in like five minutes. It's the bullshit way in which every time he steps on you he takes out two blocks of health which forces you basically run around like an idiot in circles looking for fuel drums.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Modern Warfare 2 online, oddly enough. Ever since my buddy brought MW 3 with him, I've been feeling a little nostalgic.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I honestly found Chris's to be the best one all because it stays in line throughout the whole campaign, that and I don't have to listen to Leon's constant monotone emotionless voice.
Leon's campaign is closest to the survival horror. Chris' is just gears of war clone lol

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 6

Chris' campaign and I'm currently at the second chapter.

I wish I didn't uninstall this game cause now I'm stuck with out the patch that let's you change the FOV and it's making me f**king sick.

And before anyone asks, I have no internet on my computer at the moment so no I can't just connect to the internet to download the patch. :P

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 05, 2013, 03:25:39 PM
I honestly found Chris's to be the best one all because it stays in line throughout the whole campaign, that and I don't have to listen to Leon's constant monotone emotionless voice.
Leon's campaign is closest to the survival horror. Chris' is just gears of war clone lol

It may be a Gears clone, but at least it stays a Gears clone and is consistent throughout, as much as I dislike (can't stand/hate) Gears.

Leon's aims to be survival horror but after the first chapter there is so much ammo that it's both a Gears clone and a shitty survival horror. Doesn't help that both Leon and Helena are f**king boring characters. Only reason I give Helena some slide is cause well she's hot; and that's the extent of her character. :P

Dark/Moody lighting =/= Survival horror. :P

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just finished Honest Hearts in New Vegas.
Pretty enjoyable, took out the White Legs.
The desert rangers story was good, love that sort of stuff, his armour and gun is really badass too.

Going to try and do Dead Money next.

Enenra

Enenra

Arkham City

Don't know why I waited so long to play it, I've had this game on my shelf for a very long time. So far so good, I just
Spoiler
Beat Ras Al Ghul's booty
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed