Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,932 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 20, 2012, 12:08:22 AM
Still on AvP 2010; Nightmare mode is rewarding but this no checkpoint thing is annoying as f**k.

I loved it, Weyland's shotgun takes the f**king piss.

First Blood

First Blood

Played the Mass Effect Demo 3 a few hours ago. It's so f**king good. :)

Lie

Lie

Mass Effect 3 demo Online

It was the last wave the timer says 7 seconds one guy died just outside of the circle and I mean just outside of it. And this guy on his headset says "f**k that I ain't going for him! >:(".

Not a single f**k was given. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo: Reach
Gears of War 3
Borderlands

Rioto

Rioto

The first splinter cell
MW3 mp
Trials HD

Im waiting for Syndicate and probably Binary Domain

Keg

Keg

I think im going to wait for both Syndicate and Binary Domain to drop in price because ive got a Vita on the way and im also watching a few SNES consoles on Ebay. Ive been after one for a while now so if I get one ill be getting stuck into Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart and Donkey Kong Country so im going to have plenty of gaming to keep me occupied until then. But I definately want to pick up both Syndicate and Binary Domain at some point.

Lie

Lie

Mass Effect 2 Insanity mode Horizon... :(

Prime113

Prime113

You're a brave soul, Lie.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Lie on Feb 21, 2012, 04:05:31 PM

Soldier Class, Adrenaline Rush. And your sorted ;D

I'm doing my Mass Effect 2 run through now. Nearly finished. Got the DLC to do, gonna get in the mood to kick some Reaper ass!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Sierra on Feb 21, 2012, 04:16:22 PM
Quote from: Lie on Feb 21, 2012, 04:05:31 PM

Soldier Class, Adrenaline Rush. And your sorted ;D

I'm doing my Mass Effect 2 run through now. Nearly finished. Got the DLC to do, gonna get in the mood to kick some Reaper ass!

No! :laugh:

Don't tell me that like that all I need, I see the ice wave coming use adrenaline rush dodge have to damage (I wouldn't go as far to say fight out) another Husk then the second ice wave comes not enough cooldown dead! If the ice wave doesn't kill me the husk that have already finished off my companions will.

Vakarian

Vakarian

If it's the final part of Horizon your stuck on your best holing up on the little balcony to the left of the tower where the console is located. From there you can only be attacked from one direction, you have plenty of cover also. Husks will spawn there aswell however, but they are relatively easy to take out. As far as the Praetoriean is concerned, just keep moving and attack it from as far back as possible, I did my Insanity run through a while back, so that is roughly what I can remember doing. Adrenaline Rush and a sniper rifle is good, also if you have the DLC for the Mattock rifle, that wouldn't go amiss.

Lie

Lie

Adrenaline rush and the sniper rifle with 12 rounds got me this far.

Cheers. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Playing through Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, just beat The Library. I'm playing through the mian trilogy, and along the way building up more some more hype for Halo 4! :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Fun!  The first Halo is still so awesome and playable.

I'll never forget one of the biggest things I noticed was how smooth the two-stick action was on Xbox.  Before that, all of the shooters I'd played had been on PC, and controllers really hadn't caught up to Mouse/Keyboard yet.  Halo, though, man could you dominate some Covenant/Flood ass with those thumbsticks. :laugh:

PS1 Dual Shock Analog controller was the first, but I never played a shooter that used it that well before Halo.

Memories...

MudButt

MudButt

I just started Mass Effect  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed