50 Cent in The Predator?

Started by biggymac, Apr 05, 2016, 11:49:37 PM

Author
50 Cent in The Predator? (Read 48,528 times)

biggymac

biggymac

I know its been awhile since ive been on here but i figured to let everyone know what the man 50 cent said himself. Here is the link  http://www.thisis50.com/m/blogpost?id=784568%3ABlogPost%3A33623451

overthere

overthere

In an interview, 50 Cent is asked about his recent involvement in a lot of different things, like a TV show, music, etc, and when asked what else is he doing, he said "feature films...I'll do Predator.."

I'm not sure if this was a joke or not, cause later he laughs and says he can pull anything off.

The interview at the time where this is mentioned is https://youtu.be/t11j76W6VnE?t=1815

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

f**k no. This had better not be true.

Yea I hope this is not true. Even if it's just for the soundtrack or end title. It would automatically turn this movie into camp bait.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

This could be him bullshitting... I don't know. I'm gonna wait to hear from Shane Black or Fred Dekker.

Edit: He talks about it for... a second in this video.

So around the 30:00 minute mark, 50 Cent talks about the new Predator movie. Yeah... He mentions that he's going to be doing new feature films, one of them being Predator. Yeah...

I'm going to go out on a limb saying that he is bullshitting, given how he laughs and immediately moves on from the subject onto something else, namely the Presidential election. I definitely smell bullshit. Until Shane and Fred confirm ANYTHING, don't take this seriously.

biggymac

50 dont lie but wr will c i think he would do great.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

He posted it on Twitter.... Sooo.

I havent seen much of him but i liked him in Escape Plan, i trust in Shane, he clearly showed he is taking this serious so if this is indeed true i stay open minded.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 06, 2016, 04:49:21 AM

I havent seen much of him but i liked him in Escape Plan, i trust in Shane, he clearly showed he is taking this serious so if this is indeed true i stay open minded.

But we're so early in the stages of this upcoming film. I mean as far as I know, only a draft of the script was approved and right now everything is hush-hush! I mean casting calls haven't even been done unless that's being done in secret!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 06, 2016, 06:41:28 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 06, 2016, 04:49:21 AM

But we're so early in the stages of this upcoming film. I mean as far as I know, only a draft of the script was approved and right now everything is hush-hush! I mean casting calls haven't even been done unless that's being done in secret!
You're right and i'm suspicious about this as well.

But seeing that they already hired a concept artist and looking to get Arnold on board this could mean they start hiring People. I think they are well beyong the point of a first draft, to be honest. I mean they startet the script in 2014, more than enough time.

I'm gonna be honest, i'm not too fond of the idea of 50 Cent in a Predator movie, the guy always screamed "direct to Video" to me, but again, i trust in Black if this turns out to be true, he always casts the right people in his movies.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 06, 2016, 06:57:01 AM
You're right and i'm suspicious about this as well.

Until Shane or Fred mention a confirmation, take this with a grain of salt!

But seeing that they already hired a concept artist and looking to get Arnold on board this could mean they start hiring People. I think they are well beyong the point of a first draft, to be honest. I mean they startet the script in 2014, more than enough time.

Fair enough point, and it's been that long since the announcement? It only feels like yesterday to be honest... Damn, does time fly. But so far... we don't know anything. As far as the concept artist, I kind of want to know who was hired if they did say who was doing the art-- and as for Arnold being in the movie, as much as I don't want him back... well, it's a pretty safe bet he will be back. I mean now that I think about it... how much happened since 2014?

I'm gonna be honest, i'm not too fond of the idea of 50 Cent in a Predator movie, the guy always screamed "direct to Video" to me, but again, i trust in Black if this turns out to be true, he always casts the right people in his movies.

I haven't seen 50 Cent act but... I just can't really see him in a Predator movie. I just.... visually can't imagine it in my mind. Maybe if this was Predator 2 and had Predator 2 been filmed now... MAYBE but even then I could think of more suitable actors. And someone said here that-- maybe he's not really going to be in the movie, maybe he's doing the soundtrack. I don't know. It could be ANYTHING at this point.

As for trusting Shane... Okay, I haven't seen Iron Man 3... I've only seen Night of the Creeps, and Monster Squad-- both movies he had a creative hand in. And Long Kiss Good Night as well. But... I can't say I've seen enough of Shane's work to say I would trust him. But I'll say this:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteI kind of want to know who was hired if they did say who was doing the art

Luca Nemolato
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5558132/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Seems like b.s. to me but I gotta say, I used to hate ol' Fiddy but he was actually surprisingly good in Escape Plan.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've yet to see Escape Plan but from looking at his IMDB page it looks like he's done quite a bit of acting. I can't really tell if he's saying he's doing The Predator or if he wants to do The Predator. I've posted it up, of course, stating to be wary of this one until later confirmation but it's not as if it's some anonymous face making a rumour up. I'd just like some clarification.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The single best thing 50cent has done is his second video game, "50cent: Blood on the Sand". It's legit (unintentionally) hilarious and still, somehow, really playable and fun to play, with great co-op. I'm not a fan of his music at all, and the game is a total blast.
He gets a free pass with me just for that game alone, I'm totally okay with seeing what he'd do in a Predator movie.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Could this be batfleck all over? Nah... The predator now hunts gangsta rappers and must deal with their thug lifestyle. Well, I suppose seeing a pred cursing the mean streets of south central in a impala with hydraulics would be kind of neat. Drive-by Predator; you'll never see him coming.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 06, 2016, 08:30:13 AM
Could this be batfleck all over? Nah... The predator now hunts gangsta rappers and must deal with their thug lifestyle. Well, I suppose seeing a pred cursing the mean streets of south central in a impala with hydraulics would be kind of neat. Drive-by Predator; you'll never see him coming.

I feel this is the next chapter of vengeance for wolf.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed