EA College Football is coming back!

Started by Local Trouble, Feb 03, 2021, 12:47:19 AM

Author
EA College Football is coming back! (Read 6,516 times)

Local Trouble

Kimarhi

I know the rest of these boys lack the emotional attachment that we have to the game, but this is quite possibly the best gaming news in the history of man.

Local Trouble

I had a feeling you and I would probably be the only ones here who give a shit about this.

Kimarhi

I used to be obsessed with Dynasty mode.  I don't know how many hours I logged playing turning UK from a bottom feeder to national champion dynasty with number 1 recruiting classes every year. 

But it was a lot. 

Rankles75

About damn time tbf...

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 02, 2021, 11:46:54 PM
I reckon it's 2008 all over again, EA's trying to clean up it's image.

Called it.

Local Trouble

I just hope EA doesn't f**k it up somehow, but I'm ready to sink all my free time into the dynasty mode once again.  Besides, it's probably the only championship my Canes will win any time soon.

Kimarhi

Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 03, 2021, 01:24:11 AM
Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 02, 2021, 11:46:54 PM
I reckon it's 2008 all over again, EA's trying to clean up it's image.

Called it.

EA Sports is like its own little parallel world of EA.

It only originally got canned because they were using player likenesses without giving the players any benefits.  And they took the hit of 40 million smackaroos. 

But it wasnt because the EA sports games were bad. 

Local Trouble

It's also EA's license to print money.  Maybe not college football, but Madden and FIFA are.

razeak

I can't wait. How many hours have I spent on this franchise? 1000?

Local Trouble

Buckeyes?

razeak

razeak

West Virginia Mountaineers!  I like Buckeyes on the side. I live on the Ohio border.  I like Louisville and Cincinnati too.

Local Trouble

Have you ever encountered Mothman?

Kimarhi

Ls down!

Local Trouble

What if they take out recruiting like they're taking multiplayer out of Mass Effect?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed