What cut Creature would you like to see in future media

Started by Thatguy2068, Oct 02, 2023, 09:48:20 PM

Author
What cut Creature would you like to see in future media (Read 9,690 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

There is been many creatures that has been cut from prometheus and alien covenant and some of them are pretty cool I'm not gonna lie, but since the Alien RPG bring brought back the alien worker, is there any creature that was cut from the film you would like to see that would make a comeback.
Like the Belugamorph or the Ultramorph

Edit: sorry guys, I mess up with this one.

BlueMarsalis79

The Deacon, if it can grow into a better design and not a mountain.

Most other things got repurposed into the Neomorph, it basically uses both the Babyhead and Belugamorph ideas in the immature and mature stages respectively.

littlesprout

littlesprout

I really liked the neomorph and think that should have been the focal point of alien covenant. With no traditional alien.

If they had built that up leading into a third film with a Giger inspired world where you had neomorphs, xenomorphs, black goo cartridges, alien eggs, spores randomly about, and maybe just a planet or solar system with crazy variants of life due to the black goo or aliens, I think that'd be cool. Just combine it all but don't over due it so we can see it all coexist.

And I'd love to see the space jockeys as a separate more ancient race than the engineers. I think that would reopen the mystery of the original alien film and expand the universe.

I always imagined that the black goo came from the space jockeys home world, where it could be harnessed from the planets core - as if the planet itself was creating it through a natural process and it would ooze from the crust. Similar to lava fields and volcanos.

I also like to think that to get to their solar system you have to travel through a wormhole or something similar to what is seen in interstellar. That's why it's so hard to find because you can only access it at the right place and right time type of thing.

Or maybe something like in stranger things - like the upside down. Maybe if you were to travel through a black hole and enter the flip side of it you get an upside down universe where everything is horrid and lethal, and has the opposite feel from our known universe. A giver universe.

Now I'm rambling

Thatguy2068

Personally I would like to see the Belugamorph, I think you can do a lot with the ability he can do, like we could have a moment where he drags one of the personalities into the pipe like blob remake

Quote from: littlesprout on Oct 03, 2023, 06:52:54 AMI really liked the neomorph and think that should have been the focal point of alien covenant. With no traditional alien.

If they had built that up leading into a third film with a Giger inspired world where you had neomorphs, xenomorphs, black goo cartridges, alien eggs, spores randomly about, and maybe just a planet or solar system with crazy variants of life due to the black goo or aliens, I think that'd be cool. Just combine it all but don't over due it so we can see it all coexist.

And I'd love to see the space jockeys as a separate more ancient race than the engineers. I think that would reopen the mystery of the original alien film and expand the universe.

I always imagined that the black goo came from the space jockeys home world, where it could be harnessed from the planets core - as if the planet itself was creating it through a natural process and it would ooze from the crust. Similar to lava fields and volcanos.

I also like to think that to get to their solar system you have to travel through a wormhole or something similar to what is seen in interstellar. That's why it's so hard to find because you can only access it at the right place and right time type of thing.

Or maybe something like in stranger things - like the upside down. Maybe if you were to travel through a black hole and enter the flip side of it you get an upside down universe where everything is horrid and lethal, and has the opposite feel from our known universe. A giver universe.

Now I'm rambling
It's OK dude no you're just saying with you thinking about.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Oct 03, 2023, 06:20:48 AMThe Deacon, if it can grow into a better design and not a mountain.

Most other things got repurposed into the Neomorph, it basically uses both the Babyhead and Belugamorph ideas in the immature and mature stages respectively.

I second this- with the Deacon being the 'chest burster' stage, we are yet to see the adult form which could have been really interesting.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but taking into account its slender shape, pointed tipped head, the additional jaw protruding, I wouldn't have *entirely* been against this being a sort of early evolution 'proto-queen', playing into the idea that the queen later seen at Hadley's Hope was also something new / a creature of environment/circumstance, kickstarting a whole new life cycle leading into Alien 3, that wasn't previously there (the Alien being self-sufficient prior, as per Alien Directors Cut).

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Oct 03, 2023, 10:06:24 AMProbably an unpopular opinion

Not with me it's not.

Wweyland

The Albino Drone! Not a fan of hybrids in general.

SM

Hookyhands McGee

SiL

Quote from: SM on Oct 25, 2023, 06:34:41 AMHookyhands McGee

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IQ5SMQFWeWM/UaUd-uRZE9I/AAAAAAAAdAs/WZL-tPqgC7A/s1600/ku-medium.jpg
This guy not appearing in the recent comic adaptation of the early drafts is why I never bothered with it.

SM

Goddamn travesty.  It was right there.

SiL

It's not even a terrible design. It would be horrifying with the right angles and treatment.

Local Trouble

It looks a lot like Brundlefly.

Thatguy2068

I would like to see this creature in any media, even tho the final design was infinite better then this, it would be nice if it was feature in future alien or Predator comic

Thatguy2068

I would love to see the original babyhead design make a come back

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That's not the original Babyhead design, that's this:

That did get reused:

What you posted, it is actually a variation of the Fifield Mutant character, which eventually became this:

Before being replaced with the
practical Harris version.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed