AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 07:28:14 PM

Author
AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar (Read 12,842 times)

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

these creatures look even more bad ass than i thaught they wud...brilliant!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Im not sure about the predator, look's a bit yellow and rubberer. But im hoping it's a production still..so just have 2 wait and see. Back covers cool...looks like there is gunna be loads of action

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

The 2nd row down the top to the left, looks like how the nAlien is the first one looked like for some reason.

pred88

pred88

well i can tell you that the pred's face looks a lot better than the one from avp there's definitely a progress towards the ones from the originals my only concern is that shity ass yellow color but after all in the movie the light is much different plus it's raining and it's dark so the face will probably look cool

Deco

Deco

They have boned the Predator once again... The face looks awful, Why O Why cant ADI just copy Winstons Predator face?   Winston is the creature FX GURU!

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

holy shit!!....a cant wait to see this movie!!!   :P  

topman

topman

because they wanna be different from winston! god knows why!!!!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

looks cool to me, and i like the look of te predator

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

WHAT??!! what are most of you people talking about, the face looks fine    :D   In all honesty I think this predator looks a hell of alot scarier than the first ...  ... hell, the eyes are all cloaked in darkness, now this is definately moving in the right direction.    ;D  

derplo

derplo

PRETTAY NICE!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

anthony

anthony

8)   that is one slik picture for the front cover of the calender. gotta see the film!!! look f***ing amazing!!!!

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

this me likey I'm picking this up    8)  

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Looks like a shot of the Predator in Simpsons there. Rubber shite.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

The next time this website has an interview with the directors or anyone else of the production crew, they should ask, "why the hell don't you have Stan Winston?" They shouldn't have the excuse of he's more expensive. He's has done many films ,even these days, at a ultra low budget. He and his studio has done the three pyshcos' of "Wrong Turn" masks done at master standards when given just 458 hrs. He's was often called to save movies who were in production trouble. Predator being the most famous, he'd done the predator from scratch in 2 weeks. HIS way is the BEST way. And even when it's NOT entirely his way, he does it by the plain and simple RIGHT way.

zen

zen

csutkakoma:I agree with you totaly!.I've see'n behind-the-scenes of over a dozen movies,and if you watch the special features on predator that suit looks rubbery too!."Why so hard to understand this?"because people dont watch the special features on there stuff like we do,if they did they would'nt be bitching.And as for Wolf's face?,i love it!.If i wanted to see the same old thing i'd just watch predator.And have any of you watched the movie pleasantville?.Notice how there are no african-americans in it?.I'm glad that the pred franchise is'nt going in that direction!.   8)  (No offense was meant nor inclined on my part in any way,shape or form and i apologize to anyone i may have offended.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed