What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,281 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To quote Zach Braff..."I'm a grown ass man..."

Seriously though, she encouraged this one. I still need to pick up a battery for this one, but I am so looking forward to trying this one out. Probably wont be until mid-March though. But she feels soooo good. I had an old TM P90 as my second ever replica and it was a great performer, but I just really started to hate the plastic TM used and got rid of all my TM stuff. I've been waiting for a good manufacturer to put one together with good polymer and a triple rail rather than the integrated red-dot and had to wait a while, but this one feels great. Now to find out how well she performs - but being Krytac I imagine she's going to be plenty good!

SiL

SiL

First born appeared on Thursday last week and have finally achieved enough sleep to be lucid.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Congratulations to you & your spouse. Very happy news indeed!  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Mar 08, 2022, 06:05:44 AM
First born appeared on Thursday last week and have finally achieved enough sleep to be lucid.

I know I said it on Facebook but congrats!! I can't remember if I saw you'd both picked a name?

SiL

SiL

We went with Phoenix.

Kradan

Kradan

What a beatiful name ! Congrats !

426Buddy

426Buddy

Congrats!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Congratulations!

Wysps

Wysps

Congratulations, SiL, that's awesome news!

That's a great name too  :)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Congratulations it's going to be bloody tough work, but I also imagine very rewarding, you must be jubilant.

SiL

SiL

I'm mostly ducking tired.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Congrats!  Don't forget to send the cigars!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Mar 08, 2022, 10:20:31 PM
I'm mostly ducking tired.

I can only imagine!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just this GIFs existence. I could use it in a multitude of my day-to-day experiences.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Congratulaciones SiL!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed