What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,249 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I enjoyed Skyrim as my first Elder Scrolls game, especially fun with mods which even became available on Xbox One (though not to the same extent as PC, and Playstation was being a bitch about it and only allowed "vanilla assets" which made Playstation the clearly inferior choice). I don't have it on PC though because I've played it to death at this point, I'd rather play different games entirely and I'm not hopeful that the next Elder Scrolls will turn out any good because of the shit show direction Bethesda is going.

Fallout is meh.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, I love my PS3 copy of Skyrim, but I've done everything in it and I don't trust Bethesda not to f**k up Elder Scrolls 6.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

hooked up my polk stereo to the new laptop. I forgot the joys of actual bass.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I took a nap while high. It was the best nap in years! I didn't even wake up with dark circles or bags under my eyes. 
It was like a spa, just less expensive. Actually, I don't smoke a lot of weed, I do it very occasionally because I don't want to be an addict. But this weed afternoon was super cool!  8)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's not addictive as such, it's more habit-forming. I'm a heavy smoker and when I have to go without for extended periods it's vaguely annoying at worst, nothing like say, cigarettes.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 12, 2021, 10:29:22 PM
Screen Rant apparently listens to my podcast...

Nice!

Also I'm glad they never went down that route. Teasle's a prick, but I never thought he was particularly villainous. It always felt like he was just trying to do right by his town.

Ingwar

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

@goose_3387 floored me today with these surprise avatar and banners. I wasn't expecting them, but I sure dig them, and will likely implement a few of them here and/or on my social media accounts!

Thanks goose! You're awesome! 👏

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha those are great!

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 17, 2021, 03:59:32 PM
@goose_3387 floored me today with these surprise avatar and banners. I wasn't expecting them, but I sure dig them, and will likely implement a few of them here and/or on my social media accounts!

https://i.ibb.co/J2JXdp3/IMG-20210617-085518.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/j6hQQLR/IMG-20210617-085432.jpg

Thanks goose! You're awesome! 👏

Thanks! Glad you like them. 🐻🔪🔺

🍻

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm f**king glad today's over.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

"This is how the sausage gets made..."  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed