What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,042 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Going to see a kitten tonight!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2019, 02:34:08 PM

I would say, "You're my least favorite person right now," if you didn't promise to have me co-host an interview with Mark Rolston.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Taking care of a wolf dog all day.

The goodest of good boys!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

While working today, a very friendly dog came over from the next garden along to see what exactly was at the bottom of the hole I was digging. (Nothing, but being a dog he didn't care.) After demanding some fuss and attention, he sniffed out a tennis ball and stole it. Later he came out again, saw I was sat on the floor beneath the decking we were building and came bounding over to remind me that he existed and to lick my face.

Dogs are awesome.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 13, 2019, 05:05:19 PM
While working today, a very friendly dog came over from the next garden along to see what exactly was at the bottom of the hole I was digging. (Nothing, but being a dog he didn't care.) After demanding some fuss and attention, he sniffed out a tennis ball and stole it. Later he came out again, saw I was sat on the floor beneath the decking we were building and came bounding over to remind me that he existed and to lick my face.

Dogs are awesome.

They are!  Except for pitbulls which I'm always cautious around, you'll always find me playing with a dog if one's around.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 13, 2019, 03:04:09 PM

I would say, "You're my least favorite person right now," if you didn't promise to have me co-host an interview with Mark Rolston.

Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2019, 08:27:34 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 13, 2019, 03:04:09 PM

Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned.

Nah, it's OK.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 13, 2019, 05:17:45 PM

Dogs are awesome.

They are!  Except for pitbulls which I'm always cautious around, you'll always find me playing with a dog if one's around.

Ironically, i'm not a dog person at all yet i get on wonderfully with the neighbours pitbull.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 13, 2019, 09:33:25 PM

Dogs are awesome.

Ironically, i'm not a dog person at all yet i get on wonderfully with the neighbours pitbull.

He's lulling you into a false sense of security.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Local Trouble

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Finally Nightbreed is getting a UK Blu ray release in Theatrical & Extended Cuts from Arrow Video on the 28th October.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 13, 2019, 09:36:09 PM

Dogs are awesome.

*she

And while I'm broadly of the opinion the breed should be wiped out for the good of the planet, this particular individual one has been raised as well as it's possible to raise one so I'm not worried about it going berserk during the type of casual interactions I have with it. It's not as if I get my face near her teeth or anything.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 14, 2019, 08:45:50 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Aug 13, 2019, 09:36:09 PM

Dogs are awesome.

*she

And while I'm broadly of the opinion the breed should be wiped out for the good of the planet, this particular individual one has been raised as well as it's possible to raise one so I'm not worried about it going berserk during the type of casual interactions I have with it. It's not as if I get my face near her teeth or anything.

You are a brave lad.  :)

I'm not saying wipe out the breed, but for me, I would be too weary regardless how lovingly and proper a Pitbull was raised.

Personally I know of two pitbulls that just snapped suddenly after years of good ownership. One that attacked a fellow pet lying in bed unprovoked piercing its eye with its tooth, and another that snapped at her owner unprovoked, latching on to her nose and not releasing until it pulled her nose cartilage right off her face. She waited on her front porch for the paramedics with a bloody towel pushed against her face.

No one trained my dog to hide bones or circle his bed before resting. No one trains tank bred male Beta Fish to fight other males to the death. I think there are somethings just inherent in certain animals, so Pitbulls I always try to stay clear from.

Huggs

Huggs

I was just being sarcastic, but I don't trust them.

Your not an owner, you're a victim in training.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed