What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,197 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 05, 2019, 02:27:48 AM
This is a PR nightmare. Now we're gonna lose our exotic animals license again.

I just got my stitches out, someone else is gonna have to deal with this.

Wait, we're gonna have to get rid of the giant rabbits and the panthers? Dammit.

Just hide them in the restroom with the dirty magazines.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 05, 2019, 02:55:56 AM

Wait, we're gonna have to get rid of the giant rabbits and the panthers? Dammit.

The restroom is temporarily off limits. There's a...growth.
We're gonna have to call an HVAC crew, and we're out of napkins.

Spoiler
Lawsuits aside, I'd say 80's night went rather well. Nicholson told me it was the best party he's been to in decades.
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 05, 2019, 03:05:34 AM

Spoiler
Lawsuits aside, I'd say 80's night went rather well. Nicholson told me it was the best party he's been to in decades.
[close]

There's people still in that restroom!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 05, 2019, 03:08:08 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 05, 2019, 03:05:34 AM

Spoiler
[close]

There's people still in that restroom!

There's nothing you can do for them. Right now they're being cocooned just like the others. Me and Chief will go clear em' out when they're finished. Right now I need you to check on the Hudson figure display in the special room. Put this locator on and turn your radio to channel 3. Stay in contact. If you have any trouble, I'll be in the manager's office.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Got a really nice donation of books at work yesterday. Native American titles,Buddhism (including a large statue)military. So very thoughtful of the person. :)

Huggs

Huggs

Went on lunch tonight. Drove down to this local place to grab some grub. I walked through the door and passed the refrigerators. Granted, it's blue-dick cold out there, so me and all the other guys in the place were covered in Carharrt and beanies, etc. There was this one guy though, had his hood on, and his face fully covered with some kind of skull bandana. He was walking back and forth in front of the Gatorade like he was thinking real hard. He kept turning his head and looking at the register, then back at the freezer. Guy was just twitchy as hell, and acting weird, so I casually grabbed what I wanted and went to go get in line.

I was thinking of how I could best flank him if he was planning on causing trouble, when I rounded a corner and lo and behold, the entire local police force was there having dinner. There were about 7 or 8 cops sitting and standing around this table, just staring in this guy's direction. They had all parked out back, so I didn't know they were there. I chuckled and asked them "how you doin' fellas?" as I walked by. They said they were doin' good. I said the same back. I paid for my lunch, and went back to work.

Backup, you just can't beat it.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I thought I was going to be pissy all day and then I read old posts between me and Huggs and Voodoo and I feel better. For now.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 15, 2019, 06:16:04 PM
I thought I was going to be pissy all day and then I read old posts between me and Huggs and Voodoo and I feel better. For now.

Don't forget Verm!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 15, 2019, 09:32:09 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 15, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

Don't forget Verm!

Did I forget? I'm such a bad friend.

Huggs

Huggs

Other than having to take a cat to the vet, the rest of the day was very quiet and relaxing. Sometimes a slow day is enough to be happy about.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 19, 2019, 01:45:29 AM
Other than having to take a cat to the vet, the rest of the day was very quiet and relaxing. Sometimes a slow day is enough to be happy about.

That's very true.

Huggs

Huggs

I was walking down the film section in a store today, and I heard some kid in the next isle ask his dad if they had "Aliens" His dad said, "No, we're not getting that".

The kid responded, "but it's so cool!"

I couldn't help but smile.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 19, 2019, 11:07:59 PM
I was walking down the film section in a store today, and I heard some kid in the next isle ask his dad if they had "Aliens" His dad said, "No, we're not getting that".

Shoulda slipped him an AvPGalaxy card.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 19, 2019, 11:39:38 PM

Nah, he was only like 5. He probably just remembered Spiderman mentioning it in infinity war, and he wants to know what it's about. Besides, a grown man slipping anything to someone else's kid is a big no-no nowadays. (I know you were kidding)

I just need to get an official AVPG shirt someday.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 20, 2019, 12:13:08 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 19, 2019, 11:39:38 PM

I just need to get an official AVPG shirt someday.

I do, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed