What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,282 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy 420 to everyone blazing up today. I am not one of them anymore tho :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy Alien Day!

Also, Happy Pretzel Day!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Off to the Alien Day event in London today!

Also finally got an email this morning confirming I'm on for some stuff around the premiere of Covenant next week ;D

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 26, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Also finally got an email this morning confirming I'm on for some stuff around the premiere of Covenant next week ;D

Niice!! And we expect a full report. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 26, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Fantastic! Meet you down there!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Happy Aliens Day :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2017, 12:31:48 PMFantastic! Meet you down there!

Hopefully be getting a full schedule by the end of the week!

The Alien Day event in London yesterday was pretty good. Highlights were a talk from Conor O'Sullivan, the film's creatures design supervisor, seeing some of the film-used props, watching a 10 minute preview of Covenant, and free cocktails.

Also got a neat goodie bag with some Covenant bits and pieces in. Most of it was pretty standard guff, but there was a really nice Facehugger bottle opener in there. Oh, and I also... "acquired" another souvenir...

Randomizer

Randomizer

Been off the forum for a while and to be honest I haven't been keeping very up to date on recent events but I just found out that Alien: Covenant is coming in less than 20 days. What a way to be excited ! Thankfully I've been saving up some money !  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally got my confirmation that I get to see Covenant on Tuesday and go to the premiere on Thursday :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got the Engineers podcast recorded today. We had to fly through the last half a little quickly because of circumstances, but it went pretty well.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 29, 2017, 06:09:39 PM
Finally got my confirmation that I get to see Covenant on Tuesday and go to the premiere on Thursday :)

Woop! I got my itinerary too. Really looking forward to this.  ;D

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 29, 2017, 06:17:34 PM
Got the Engineers podcast recorded today. We had to fly through the last half a little quickly because of circumstances, but it went pretty well.

Fantastic! Can't wait to hear.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 29, 2017, 06:25:56 PMWoop! I got my itinerary too. Really looking forward to this.  ;D

Kinda gutted I turned down the hotel accommodation now because it came with £75 spending money to get drunk in the bar Tuesday night :laugh:

Kinda silly when I live just outside London though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I turned down transport coverage and an earlier showing because I didn't wanna take the piss.

Darkness

Darkness

Seriously? They offered to pay for your transportation and accommodation down there?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. They're paying for those folk flying in from abroad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed