What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 590,986 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went to the barbers before work. Look like a gentleman again. Ready for Comic Con tomorrow and my sister's wedding next week.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 29, 2016, 09:57:00 AM
Went to the barbers before work. Look like a gentleman again. Ready for Comic Con tomorrow and my sister's wedding next week.
Congratulations.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

My blog Monster Legacy turns 5 years old this month :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congrats! Hard to think it's been that long!

I added Mark Verhieden and Paul McGann's signature to my AvPG poster at the weekend!  ;D Picked up an Alien Day NECA Ripley at the weekend too.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Glad you finally got your Alien Day Ripley! Hopefully it didn't cost too much. My time is quickly approaching to get the WY Commando and Alien3 Ripley.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 01, 2016, 10:01:20 AM
^ Glad you finally got your Alien Day Ripley! Hopefully it didn't cost too much. My time is quickly approaching to get the WY Commando and Alien3 Ripley.

Nah! Very reasonable £25. They weren't going for much on eBay either. About that price.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's my Friday! My sister is getting married tomorrow.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Congrats to her, fit sister abuse inbound... :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol. She wishes.

I'm just looking forward to getting dressed up with the lass.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2016, 09:20:28 AMLol. She wishes.

:laugh:

Off to a stag do this weekend actually, down in Devon. Scrumpy assured. Can't wait. Supposedly one of the things we'll be getting up to is basically the assault course from Total Wipeout.

Decided it would be fun to shoot the stag with Nerf guns all weekend. This is what I shall be using:

Whereas I bought this for the stag:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

When I spawn some offspring I'm gonna get us an armoury of nerfguns.

Sounds like a fun weekend though! Sounds like it's going to be a right laugh.  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2016, 08:01:53 AM
It's my Friday! My sister is getting married tomorrow.
Congratulations must feel amazing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a couple of days after now but fantastic wedding. Outside wedding that timed it just right before the rain came down. Nice and short and none of that long winded bollocks. Sister and her fella loved lovely. The Mrs and I looked wonderful too. Rain cleared up, lovely evening. Got plastered but wokeup with zero hangover so bonus there!

We had the Friday off so we had a day together. Actually got her to come join me on my walks and we played a fair bit of Pokemon Go. Went for a date at Frankie and Benny's and went to see Sucide Squad (eh, so-so) but it was a nice couple of days! Now the weekend begins!  :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Watching Brett Favre's HOF induction speech tonight. Touching, personal and classic Brett all rolled into one 36+ minute speech! Wore my Favre 1993 Packers Mitchell & Ness authentic jersey while watching too. I had planned on attending and witnessing it first hand, but work got in the way. It's ok tho, Canton is only a couple hours away from Pittsburgh, so I will go during a slower time and really let it all sink in. Really good HOF class this year overall, Dungy and Kevin Greene both had good moments as well. May the 2016 NFL season (unofficially) begin with the Hall Of Fame game tomorrow!

Randomizer

Randomizer

Happy Birthday to the guy with the gas mask !  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed