A:CM fps on PC

Started by spinksy, Mar 21, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Author
A:CM fps on PC (Read 2,264 times)

spinksy

spinksy

I have just finished putting together a budget gaming pc and its running sweet! (i5 4460, 16gb ram, ssd, gtx 1050ti) It's running plenty of games at 60+ fps 1080p easy but with Aliens Colonial marines I'm only getting an average of around 48 fps.

It bounces from 45 up to 60 but more or less stays at 45. For a game of this age with my specs I would have thought 60+ fps should be easy! Has anyone had this issue? I read it can be to do with how my 1050ti is set up but as I'm new to pc gaming I don't really understand how this could change anything.

I have installed TemplarFx's mod and the game looks amazing I just want better fps.

Olde

Olde

I believe TemplarFx's mod causes a dip in fps and i5 isn't the greatest to handle that level of detail.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I had weird FPS drops in the game when an external TV was connected with a HDMI cable (in addition to the monitor).

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

1050 never was the best gaming choice.

PsyKore

PsyKore

I think a 970 might've been a tad better and roughly the same price now as a 1050ti.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed