Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders

Started by LastSurvivor92, Apr 12, 2014, 08:41:08 AM

Author
Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders (Read 77,163 times)

Kimarhi

Maybe you were in a medically induced coma.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 27, 2014, 05:47:49 PM
I think cognitive development stops somewhere in the 18 or 19 range. 

IF CAL IS REALLY 19.

Nope cognitive development stops at LEAST 27-29. Thats when most adults brains are fully developed. 18 or 19 are you kidding me?!

Xeno Killer 2179

Cognitive development continues throughout life.....

LastSurvivor92

Of course but not brain development. Your brain stops developing around 27.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

Not quite.....quantum mechanics tells us that there are versions of you where your brain would be perceived to have stopped developing cognitively at various ages, and some where it wouldn't be perceived to have stopped at all.....

The only question you should be asking.....which version of you are you?

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 03, 2014, 07:53:37 PM
Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

Not quite.....quantum mechanics tells us that there are versions of you where your brain would be perceived to have stopped developing cognitively at various ages, and some where it wouldn't be perceived to have stopped at all.....

The only question you should be asking.....which version of you are you?

You just boggled my mind there. f**k now, "who am I is" the question? I think I've learned a lot so far being on this Earth for 21 years but I do feel like parts of me are still stuck in the adolescent stage. :laugh: Haha, I'll admit its taken a little while for me to grow up.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 08:05:05 PM

You just boggled my mind there. f**k now, "who am I is" the question? I think I've learned a lot so far being on this Earth for 21 years but I do feel like parts of me are still stuck in the adolescent stage. :laugh: Haha, I'll admit its taken a little while for me to grow up.
What if I told you what is considered to be the adolescent stage also varies across different versions of you? How do you know you're not still a child in this one? Perhaps you're a fetus, and this is a dream.....

....make it a good one

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 03, 2014, 08:23:30 PM
Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 08:05:05 PM

What if I told you what is considered to be the adolescent stage also varies across different versions of you? How do you know you're not still a child in this one? Perhaps you're a fetus, and this is a dream.....

....make it a good one

Good point. How do we not know that the entirety of reality is a game that Aliens are playing right now?  :laugh: How do we not know if were just some microscopic organism in a vaccum of nothingness. lol there's so many possibility. And like you said I could be an F'in fetus  :laugh: just swirling around in my Mom's womb. Thats incredibly odd to think about lol XD

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 08:33:29 PM

Good point. How do we not know that the entirety of reality is a game that Aliens are playing right now?  :laugh: How do we not know if were just some microscopic organism in a vaccum of nothingness. lol there's so many possibility. And like you said I could be an F'in fetus  :laugh: just swirling around in my Mom's womb. Thats incredibly odd to think about lol XD

How can you be sure I'm not an alien playing you right now?

What if the Earth is a testicle, and you humans are sperm trying to figure out how to get the universe to ejaculate you into space in search of the egg?

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 03, 2014, 08:41:33 PM
Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 08:33:29 PM

How can you be sure I'm not an alien playing you right now?

What if the Earth is a testicle, and you humans are sperm trying to figure out how to get the universe to ejaculate you into space in search of the egg?

:laugh: Good point.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I'll give you some advice....

The best egg to fertilize is hidden in a higher dimension, coated in a sheath of Dark-matter-----when your universe collapses into one large enough black hole, it will be dense enough to pass through this sheath with the core of it surviving.....and a being in the fifth dimension will be born.....

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 03, 2014, 09:06:26 PM
I'll give you some advice....

The best egg to fertilize is hidden in a higher dimension, coated in a sheath of Dark-antimatter-----when your universe collapses into one large enough black hole, it will be dense enough to pass through this sheath with the core of it surviving.....and a being in the fifth dimension will be born.....

??? Your too smart for your own good kid lol.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

A psychiatrist once tried to test me....I ate his lithium with some vistaril and a nice neuroleptic

Spoiler

[close]

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 03, 2014, 09:30:50 PM
Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

A psychiatrist once tried to test me....I ate his lithium with some vistaril and a nice neuroleptic

Spoiler

[close]

Oh Shit lol! I take a mood stabilizer but no where near lithium. I heard that stuff makes you into a complete emotionless zombie. Why were they giving you all that?

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Chronicle on Jul 03, 2014, 09:33:46 PM

Oh Shit lol! I take a mood stabilizer but no where near lithium. I heard that stuff makes you into a complete emotionless zombie. Why were they giving you all that?
History of depression in school

and while seeing a therapist I told them I was going to blow away Einstein----was presumed to be the onset of a manic episode.....many medications were tried....

Then they sent me to a psychologist and she found I was able to manipulate her personality test, and then I told her inattentive add seems to run in the males of my family, and she agreed with my self diagnosis, and years of suffering for being on a different wavelength were finally explained....

http://www.brainworks.info/bwtips/inattentivenessquietdisorder.aspx

more about it^^^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed