Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 169,166 times)

Master

Master

Gary Keyes

1.Gary Busey
2. Peter Keyes

Played by mysterious Steven Haar! It is hoax or place holder for 100%.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Oct 25, 2009, 09:11:10 AM
Seems like an important enough character to me for at least genre websites to acknowledge.
Assuming, again, that it's anything more than a bit-part.

QuoteLike I said, if the most interesting information is that he's met Jason Statham and a list of his favorite movies then, well...you get the point.
Not at all. From my end you sound like Griker on one of his conspiracy rants. I'm pretty lost.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Then just wait it out and watch this get debunked.

We'll find out eventually anyway.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Filming for the movie Predators will close Kolekole Beach Park to the public on Tuesday, October 27, according to the County of Hawaii.

Shooting on the 20th Century Fox's $40-million "reboot" of the Predator franchise reportedly started along the Hamakua Coast last week. The movie is being produced by Robert Rodriquez, and stars Adrien Brody as the film's central character.

Much like the original cult sci-fi classic Predator (starring Arnold Schwartnegger), this movie will involve hunted humans running through jungles, which makes the windward side of the Big island an ideal filming location. Reports have also suggested that scenes in the new film will be set in an "alien" jungle. Does Kolekole Beach Park's "otherworldly" beauty look like the landscape of another planet?

Fans of the sci-fi series, and Kolekole, will have to wait until July 7, 2010 to find out. That's when "Predators" is slated to be released in theaters.

http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2009/10october/20091027kolekole.htm

Somebody fly down there and make a damn video, quick!  :D

Pinkman

Pinkman

Not really an information, because the writer doesn't say anything new, but I stumbled on this... :
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=29234

"Last but not least, we have Robert Rodriguez' PREDATORS script which is taking everyone (myself included) by storm"

So that makes one another guy who seems to dig the script, still good to know I think.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Interesting... I just wish I could get my hands on that script!

ifitbleeds

ifitbleeds

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Oct 28, 2009, 08:50:05 AM

+1 Lt. ;D

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Pinkman on Oct 27, 2009, 10:12:48 PM
Not really an information, because the writer doesn't say anything new, but I stumbled on this... :
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=29234

"Last but not least, we have Robert Rodriguez' PREDATORS script which is taking everyone (myself included) by storm"

So that makes one another guy who seems to dig the script, still good to know I think.

This are great news! everybody seems to like that script.

I NEED MORE PICS!!! cant wait to see some new Predators in set.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Each piece of info that comes out is really building up my expectations of this film. I just need to see if they got the Predator designs right to seal the deal...

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Yeah, this is all great stuff, but the one peice of news that would send me over the edge, in a good way, is that Alan Silvestri would indeed be returning to do the score. That would be so damn amazing.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteNot really an information, because the writer doesn't say anything new
I didn't knew they were shooting at the Kolekole Beach Park did you?

No? Because then it's an information, and a new one at that. Plus it was the first chance to see some on set pictures as it was fairly public place.

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Oct 28, 2009, 08:50:05 AM
I wouldn't read one single page.
Where is the thrill when you know the whole movie one year before it is being released?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Alright, it was a fake.

Now we have Danny Harrigan, Arnold Schaefer added to the cast.. what a fail  :D

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Well yeah...I hope no one really believed that.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 31, 2009, 07:05:19 PM
Alright, it was a fake.

Now we have Danny Harrigan, Arnold Schaefer added to the cast.. what a fail  :D

Haha,IMDB strikes again.

Master

Master

I told ya it was a hoax.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed