Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!)

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 26, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

The Alien Covenant Footage what did you think??

Awesome!!!
143 (94.1%)
Meh!!
9 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author
Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!) (Read 71,081 times)

Enoch

kwisatz

kwisatz

Got a new idea:

What if David actually killed Shaw in the sleep after he "learned their (engineers) ways" to spare her the disappointment to find out that they were in fact much "worse than us"?!

He figured it would be better to kill her than to rob her of the last shred of faith she got left after Prometheus. Spiritual peace over physical health.

TomBrad

Shaw could have got more survival supplies and tools from the all-terrain vehicle that conveyed Weyland to his meeting with the Engineer.

Daz1999

Awesome to see the practical Alien!

Predaker

Alien Awakening: Give us David wandering the ship and learning the way of the engineer!

echobbase79

Quote from: M_Tak on Apr 26, 2017, 10:33:20 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 26, 2017, 10:24:05 PM
Quote from: M_Tak on Apr 26, 2017, 10:18:40 PM
This is the footage I mentioned a few days back that I saw earlier this year. But it's been cut differently to how it was incorporated into the film than I saw.

How was it cut the way you saw it?

Spoiler
In a discussion between Walter and David (discussing how he "loved" her) and then it goes into a flashback, but small shots like Shaw looking out of the window weren't in it.  And some of the CG in the ship wasn't finished
[close]

Thanks man. Sounds like the version you saw was much better.

theDecline84

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 26, 2017, 10:51:30 PM
Alien Awakening: Give us David wandering the ship and learning the way of the engineer!

i assume the alien covenant prequel book will cover that.

Jenga

I'm actually really happy they released this. We're all seasoned viewers in this day and age. No need to play overly coy about about what happened in between films. Better to at least touch on it.

NickisSmart

Given the style of the bombing sequence, and the use of voice-overs, I figured they wouldn't use the footage in the film, directly. I'm glad they didn't.

echobbase79

Quote from: theDecline84 on Apr 26, 2017, 10:53:38 PM
Quote from: Predaker on Apr 26, 2017, 10:51:30 PM

i assume the alien covenant prequel book will cover that.

Most people think Awakening is going to be a movie, but I think this is just the prequel novel from Alan Dean Foster.

kwisatz

The bombing sequence will be in the movie, no doubt.

Evanus

Wait, this is going to be in the film, right? In the conversation between David and Walter...?

Citadel

Was worried in the theatre they'd show the entire Engineer city sequence. This has hyped me up even more. Fantastic CGI regarding the city/ships.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed