Question Predator novels on South China Sea & Flesh and Blood

Started by lightsyder, Jul 02, 2020, 06:51:22 PM

Author
Question Predator novels on South China Sea & Flesh and Blood (Read 669 times)

lightsyder

Being as these are kinda pricey these days I doubt I'll get a chance to read them anytime soon.  So I was wondering if anyone who has read them remembers if there were any date indicators in them?  I'm thinking South China Sea may just be publication date, 2008, but anything to narrow that down would be great.  I think Flesh and Blood is set in the future so I hope that tacked a date on it somewhere.  Thanks!

Samhain13

Samhain13

I don't remember Flesh and Blood having any dates, humans got laser weapons so in my canon I saw it set far into the future. More than most the Alien/AVP stories. I think the author said in a interview its after Forever Midnight, not that its a sequel to it, the events of this other novel are never being mentioned or taken in consideration in Flesh and Blood. Well Forever Midnight is set on the 2100s if I remember.

South China Sea is set after the first movie of course, I think 2008 is a good date for it, you can place it anywhere between 2000 and 2010.

lightsyder

Thanks for the info!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed