New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,268,299 times)

castleaco

Hi Marines!
I'm fan of AvP universe since ever. I think AvPGalaxy is done for me. Thanks!!

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: castleaco on Apr 08, 2020, 04:12:19 PM
Hi Marines!

Welcome.

Galactus123

Hi everyone! I'm a big Predator and Alien fan so I decided to join here. My favorites are the first two movies of both franchises. I'm very excited about Predator: Hunting Grounds that is coming soon.

Gr33n M4n

Hello Galactus123!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: castleaco on Apr 08, 2020, 04:12:19 PM
Hi Marines!

Quote from: Galactus123 on Apr 11, 2020, 01:23:17 PM
Hi everyone! I'm a big Predator and Alien fan so I decided to join here. My favorites are the first two movies of both franchises. I'm very excited about Predator: Hunting Grounds that is coming soon.

Welcome both! Always happy to welcome new fans to the gang! Please be sure to have a look at our forum rules and get stuck in with the discussions!

Vyrx

Vyrx

Good evening, after years of keeping my love for Xenomorph, Yautja and The Engineers to myself, i thought, i would see whats going on in a forum and i landed here. I will be doing more reading then posting but it will be nice to exchange ideas with others and so on.

Good hunting !

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Vyrx!

Voodoo Magic

Welcome aboard Galactus123 and Vryx!!   :)

El Capitain

Hi to all fans!!

I hope that I can offer to all of you some interesting video made by myself related to the ALIEN (re-constructed love scene from ALIEN 1979)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome El Capitain!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: El Capitain on Apr 14, 2020, 05:05:36 PM
Hi to all fans!!

I hope that I can offer to all of you some interesting video made by myself related to the ALIEN (re-constructed love scene from ALIEN 1979)

Janek

Janek

Hi guys!

Been lurking this forum for many years now and never bothered to register and take part in the fantastic discussions you have going on in here. Looking forward to take part in expanding the Alien/Predator community.  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Welcome Janek!

Gentleman Death

Hello,
Been finally expanding my love of the alien franchise by getting into the books and comics and figured this would be a good place to jump back in!

Looking forward to exploring more of the site and forums.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Janek on Apr 18, 2020, 01:04:37 PM
Been lurking this forum for many years now and never bothered to register and take part in the fantastic discussions you have going on in here. Looking forward to take part in expanding the Alien/Predator community.  ;)

We always welcome a former Lurker! They were actually fun to play in ACM when they weren't bugging!

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Apr 19, 2020, 07:34:54 PM
Been finally expanding my love of the alien franchise by getting into the books and comics and figured this would be a good place to jump back in!

You are definitely right, sir! This is a great place to jump into to enjoy the series, especially the books and comics!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed