Exclusive teaser trailer!!!

Started by Darkoo, Mar 12, 2012, 09:41:30 AM

Author
Exclusive teaser trailer!!! (Read 95,143 times)

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 12, 2012, 03:06:08 PM
I'm beginning to worry (???) that this is indeed LV-426 before something (that we are yet to see in the movie) went horribly wrong and made it BARREN and this will lead us to discovery that THIS is THE derelict from the original Alien that remained there after the catastrophe.

the only thing that lindelof said about this movie, w/o getting angry at him, is his statement of the film's not playing on lv-426 and not including the original (same) derelict as in alien.

so, don't worry after all.  ;)

Master

Master

I took a picture and outlined creatures head. It dosen`t look human at all:

ADC

ADC

This is all looking quite marvellous. Great screen caps, the images are amazing. Roll on June  8)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 12, 2012, 02:47:09 PMThe injured guy some people was discussing about:

Looks like I was right about that not being a corpse but a discarded and smouldering piece of chest armour (and helmet).

gooner_no1

gooner_no1

New Trailer is 2 minutes and 33 seconds long and is rated 12A by the BBFC:

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/DTxxx286710/

Eva

Eva

Could be wrong of course, but my first thought about the person on the floor was that it's the guy wielding the flamethrower in trailer1... But i dunno...

The 'alien-looking creature' with the odd head still has spots on his suit on fire. In trailer1 someone was seen leaping on the flamethrower guy, but that person had clearly defined human facial features - was it the mohawk guy? Thanx for the additional HQ stills of this... thing... Just confirms my first impressions.... (shivers)...  :)

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

Quote from: St_Eddie on Mar 12, 2012, 03:24:03 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Mar 12, 2012, 02:47:09 PMThe injured guy some people was discussing about:

Looks like I was right about that not being a corpse but a discarded and smouldering piece of chest armour (and helmet).

That picture does not show the legs and boots still attached to the body. It's an injured or dead crew member.

ikarop

ikarop

I guess his face/head melt into oblivion?

ThisBethesdaSea

There is clearly a head in that armor...the nose is quite visible.

icedog97

icedog97

On the floor...looks like the torso of a human in a suit...no legs on that one.

The figure throwing the crew member has on some kind of suit...look at the video and watch the legs...but the head is definitely not that of a normal human.

All in all...pretty cool!

The 1080 version looks fantastic!!!

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

those new shots look amazing!
can't wait to see the trailer!
no wait, actuallly, i cant wait to SEE THIS F***ING MOVIE!
:D

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

Quote from: icedog97 on Mar 12, 2012, 04:01:16 PM
On the floor...looks like the torso of a human in a suit...no legs on that one.

The figure throwing the crew member has on some kind of suit...look at the video and watch the legs...but the head is definitely not that of a normal human.

All in all...pretty cool!

The 1080 version looks fantastic!!!

Look! Legs and arms, and the arms are still in the blue cloth suit so it's a body.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I think this is from the same moment.The burning guy is the "jumping mutant" and the guy dead or injured on the ground is probably the guy the mutant jumping on in the first trailer. I continue to think that these mutants things are on their way to a complete mutation and this is not the final stage.

Eldritch

Eldritch

About the throwing "thing's" giant head.. look at the 2nd teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-QYxJXewCk#ws), around the 10 second mark. Here we see the jumping guy/mohawk dude doing some strange movement and being elevated on a platform. His head looks kinda big and messed up.

My guess...

He's a robot.

That's why he has the capability of throwing another guy, in full suit, without a hassle; and why his head is so deformed: the synthetic skin has melted from the flames.

My 0.50 SEK.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

^ You're Swedish? :D Anyway, yeah, I'm buying this skin melted from flames, coz you see he's a bit scorched in that screenshot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed