Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 844,345 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The 13th Warrior

"Do we have anything resembling a plan?" "Ride till we find them. Kill them all." 8)

I really wish we could get McTiernan's cut on blu-ray, even though I'm not sure how people would react to the original ending.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Triple feature of dogshit:
AvP
AvP:R
The Predator

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Mar 17, 2019, 09:54:48 PM
Triple feature of dogshit:
AvP
AvP:R
The Predator

Yet... if so... you did that triple feature voluntarily?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The pain medication helped.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 17, 2019, 09:37:56 PMThe 13th Warrior

I really wish we could get McTiernan's cut on blu-ray, even though I'm not sure how people would react to the original ending.

Some. I don't honestly know much about what was changed but I'm still curious to see his original cut.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 17, 2019, 09:37:56 PM
The 13th Warrior

"Do we have anything resembling a plan?" "Ride till we find them. Kill them all." 8)

I love this movie very underrated in my opinion. Yes it's not perfect but damn I love it.

Russ

Russ

Triple Frontier - it had the feel of a "serious" Expendables. I really enjoyed it despite some pretty obvious plot holes - I don't know why Charlie Hunnam isn't a huge star.

It's a good thriller definitely worth your time.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 17, 2019, 09:37:56 PM
The 13th Warrior

I'd love to see the original cut, especially as its meant to be complete and in the vaults.

Backstabbing for Beginners
An intriguing but slow paced political thriller about the Oil for Food scandal. Ben Kingsley is good and they love him swearing lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 18, 2019, 02:09:14 PMBen Kingsley is good and they love him swearing lol

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 18, 2019, 02:22:53 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 18, 2019, 02:09:14 PMBen Kingsley is good and they love him swearing lol

Go Ben, Run Free! lmao

First Blood

First Blood

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Extended Cut (2016)

X-Men Days of Future Past (2014)

Welcome to the Jungle (2013)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 18, 2019, 03:18:17 PM
Welcome to the Jungle (2013)[/i]

Van Damme was great in this. Wish they gave him more similar roles.

First Blood

First Blood

Agreed! It was fun to see him poke fun at himself. Good shit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 18, 2019, 10:40:58 AM
Some. I don't honestly know much about what was changed but I'm still curious to see his original cut.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 18, 2019, 02:09:14 PM
I'd love to see the original cut, especially as its meant to be complete and in the vaults.

Based on the script draft I read, it would have been fairly close to the film as it stands up to a point, with some small bits of dialogue and such. It's really towards the end where things get different. The Mother is more of a withered old woman (apparently test audiences didn't like our heroes killing elderly folks so that was changed), and the Leader with the horns wasn't in it at all. The ending was less of a "kill the leader, scatter the horde" thing, and bit more like how Zulu ended. Also, the subplot with the prince pays off (he ends up as the sacrificial "dog" on Buliwyf's funeral pyre, heh), and the love interest gets one last scene as well.

There's also the odd thing where one of the warriors is a young boy, and you can just barely spot him in certain bits in the movie, but he's mostly cut out.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 16, 2019, 06:54:40 PM
Avengers Infinity War (2018)

My body is ready for Endgame.

Here you go:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed