Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 844,160 times)

Sozin

Sozin

No, I feel like I posted on the wrong goddamn rec board. :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

You didn't know, how could you have known?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Howl's Moving Castle

I dunno what to say about this one. I just found it strangely unengaging. And there's a couple of scenes where Bale seems to be using a prototype of the Batman voice. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hidalgo.

Sozin

Sozin

John Wick (2014)

A very entertaining action film. Reeves is awesome and Adrianne Palicki is dangerously hot. The action was solid throughout the film, but some of the sound effects could have needed a bit more bite to them (Wick's guns especially). The villains were pretty weak. I actually felt kind of sorry for Theon and Nyqvist didn't come off as very threatening. The closest thing we came to a good villain was Ivan's right hand man. That guy actually got the upper hand on Wick most of the times and was genuinely dangerous.

7/10

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Tremors for its 25th. :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Tales from Earthsea

So Ghibli basically took elements from the first four Earthsea books, added a few original ideas, and stitched them together into a Frankenstein-esque mess of a movie. It doesn't help matters any that there's a lot of Tehanu in here, and I f**king hated that book. The voice acting and animation were nice, though. Daltonator FTW.

Sozin

Sozin

The Guest (2014)

A pretty decent action flick. David is a poor man's Ryan Gosling, but I suppose he worked well enough for this role. Never heard of Maika Monroe before, but she was pretty decent (and easy on the eyes). The ending left me a bit unsatisfied though. On the other hand, the music throughout the movie was neat.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Blade Runner for the 2nd time .

Fury (2014)

Good movie but far from Saving Private Ryan's level .

Spoiler
How to f**k does a grenade explode next to Wardaddy inside the tank but moments later he's just fine? It would've been a meat grinder in there .
[close]

8/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ponyo

Ehhhhh, it was okay, I guess. The best part was the pissed off looking baby in that one scene.

First Blood

First Blood

Ender's Game

Harrison Ford was melting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed