Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 833,826 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 16, 2020, 09:31:49 PM
Quote from: Billiken on Dec 16, 2020, 08:06:53 PM
Predator 2. I remember when it was 5 years old which is when I fell in love with it

Look out, there's pistol flying towards your head !

I saw both Predator movies a lot as a kid, but they were recorded TV airings. I saw the unedited Predator 2 later on and it was my first exposure to the word f**k. :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 16, 2020, 09:36:10 PM
I saw both Predator movies a lot as a kid, but they were recorded TV airings. I saw the unedited Predator 2 later on and it was my first exposure to the word f**k. :laugh:

I'm sure that was exciting as f**k

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Predator 2. I remember when it was 5 years old which is when I fell in love with it

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 16, 2020, 09:36:10 PM

:D

Predator 2's most favorite word...

Billiken

Billiken

Come and get it!!! El Scorpio is reeeeaaadddyyyy

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 16, 2020, 09:36:10 PMI saw both Predator movies a lot as a kid, but they were recorded TV airings. I saw the unedited Predator 2 later on and it was my first exposure to the word f**k. :laugh:

This reminds me of the first time I saw Back to the Future on DVD. They always cut the swearing from those on British TV because they show them in a children's prime time slot, so I nearly spat my juice out when I heard "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles an hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

It was even more shocking because I was in my twenties at the time, it was a 25 year-old movie that I must've seen twenty times on TV and I never had any clue it'd been edited.

Prez

Prez

Tenet

I really liked this one but hell ... as if I didn't have enough problems with Nolan's other films as far as keeping up with the plot and twists ... this one took the cake. I need to watch it again as I got lost by the second act. Visually once again Nolan knows how to push practical effects and set pieces to the limit.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

RED HEAT
I have a soft spot for this one. Arnold could be better but Jim Belushi is pretty darn great in it. First American movie to film in the Red Square! Action is good. The score is solid too. And man do I love Gyorgy Gati's song here. I try to imitate his voice and sing it all the time but I butcher it horribly. :D I think I like it because he sounds like Vladimir Vysotsky.

Kradan

Kradan

When you live in Post-Soviet society, watching it is even better

"Poczeluy menia v zalupu"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yeah... indeed.
I can only imagine.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Diner

Young Mickey Rourke before evolved into a Machoke.

Shrek

I can't believe it took me nearly twenty years to pick up on the fact that Farquaad had the mother bear killed and made into a rug. :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 19, 2020, 03:30:58 AM
Shrek

I can't believe it took me nearly twenty years to pick up on the fact that Farquaad had the mother bear killed and made into a rug. :laugh:

You just gave me a reason to re-watch it

Space Cop

kwisatz

kwisatz

Kundun

Criminally underrated imo.

One of the best scores ever ever.

Schoonmaker holy fukk: That short sequence with the child that shoots its parents. That lsd zoom later on --

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Tin Men

"I don't care if you live on the Ponderosa or right here in Baltimore, guys talk about getting laid. I'm beginning to think that show doesn't have too much realism." :laugh:

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Fatman

Not sure about this one  ???

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Prestige

Nolan's best, IMO.

A Beautiful Mind

Jarvis and Karen in the same movie. ;D Also just a really strong film in general.

The Professor and the Madman

This got a bit melodramatic in places, but was overall quite an interesting movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed