Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 844,408 times)

SiL

SiL

The worst Craig song is easily No Time to Die. Nothing f**king happens. It goes nowhere. Smith's song is actually quite nice on its own, but the Eilish song I can't even listen to as its own piece. And I like her music!

But both are a serious step down from the first three. You know My Name? Another Way to Die? Skyfall? f**king bangers, the lot of them.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I would agree apart from that I can not stand Sam Smith. I'd rather watch Die Another Day than Spectre. And the fact Lana Del Rey's not been tapped for a Bond song as yet's mindboggling.

SiL

SiL

Die Another Day was the first Bond movie I saw in theatres, and while it's not the best I have I soft spot for it and still don't get the hate for the theme song.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I don't hate I love it, but I enjoy it because it's so awful, it just hit at the right time for me as a kid.

But my favourite Pierce Brosnan Bond's actually not even a film.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 21, 2022, 03:19:45 AMAnd Dominic Greene didn't even merit a picture on the wall in Blofeld's dumb haunted house, oof.

:laugh: Yeah, that bugged me no end too.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 21, 2022, 03:19:45 AMP.S. Sam Smith sounds like he was trying to beat Madonna with the worst Bond theme. He didn't quite manage that, but damn, it's the worst song from the Craig era by a landslide.

I actually quite like the song itself, I just f**king hate Smith's whiny performance of it.

Get someone decent to sing it and I think it would've worked.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Star Wars: Episode IV A new Hope (1977)

Original untouched version without the crappy CGI or Greedo shooting first.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

People love to harp on the changes Lucas made to those, but honestly - other than Greedo shooting first, Vader's stupid "NOOOOOOOOO!" in Jedi and sticking Christensen's creepy rapist-glare ghost in - I dig them.

EDIT: OK, I forgot about him re-dubbing Boba Fett too. Although I don't think that would bother me either if Temuera Morrison's delivery wasn't so painfully flat.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

Dare I say it, I don't mind that scene.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Highlander

after a convo with my boss at work i had to watch it again lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 21, 2022, 12:40:26 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 21, 2022, 03:19:45 AMAnd Dominic Greene didn't even merit a picture on the wall in Blofeld's dumb haunted house, oof.

:laugh: Yeah, that bugged me no end too.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 21, 2022, 03:19:45 AMP.S. Sam Smith sounds like he was trying to beat Madonna with the worst Bond theme. He didn't quite manage that, but damn, it's the worst song from the Craig era by a landslide.

I actually quite like the song itself, I just f**king hate Smith's whiny performance of it.

Get someone decent to sing it and I think it would've worked.

Fair, Smith sounds like they jammed his nuts in a vise during recording.  :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BLADE RUNNER 2049

muh live action manime

better than 82

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

More affable empathic dynamic between K and Joi. Otherwise I prefer the 2007 Final Cut vastly to the 2017 film. Both are excellent though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 21, 2022, 11:26:26 AMI don't hate I love it, but I enjoy it because it's so awful, it just hit at the right time for me as a kid.

But my favourite Pierce Brosnan Bond's actually not even a film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_b3Az5IPNE

I played GoldenEye 007 on my Nintendo 64. Feeling like grandpa now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nope

This was a fun watch. Definitely an interesting take on the subject matter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed