Female Predators

Started by Predator_Spirit, Mar 20, 2016, 03:35:02 PM

Author
Female Predators (Read 9,350 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I surprised that no one has brought up the other possibility here... what if the story surrounds the possibility of their being a predator kid in this movie? Maybe the big bad government kidnaps a predator's toddler and mamma comes in for the rescue. Nothing's more of a "predator" than a child's momma. Plus you'd never see him coming... cause it's a her. Eh? I'm sure this little predator tike would dig 50 cent tunes. I think I just blew the plot wide open.

DUB1

DUB1

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 09, 2016, 11:20:30 PM
I surprised that no one has brought up the other possibility here... what if the story surrounds the possibility of their being a predator kid in this movie? Maybe the big bad government kidnaps a predator's toddler and mamma comes in for the rescue. Nothing's more of a "predator" than a child's momma. Plus you'd never see him coming... cause it's a her. Eh? I'm sure this little predator tike would dig 50 cent tunes. I think I just blew the plot wide open.

Why couldn't daddy come to it's rescue, too? Or do so instead of mommy?

Or hell, why not have a male predator captured and his wife coming to his rescue? Now that's hot.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

20 years ago I would've laughed but these days, it looks like the kind of screenplays wich could be greenlighted.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

That reminds me of the "Big Mama" female Predator in Deadliest of the Species, whose children were captured by humans and she went to Earth to rescue them.

I don't remember much else about the comic, but I remember the plot is like one of those things best enjoyed while high because I was confused as hell during some parts.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 10, 2016, 02:19:54 PM

20 years ago I would've laughed but these days, it looks like the kind of screenplays wich could be greenlighted.

This is basically the plot for Jaws 3.  The screenplay was already greenlit and released in 1983.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 11, 2016, 04:43:00 AM

This is basically the plot for Jaws 3.  The screenplay was already greenlit and released in 1983.
Holy shit it almost is the exact plot. Well we all know what that means. The Predator needs some JAWS in the movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 11, 2016, 05:53:48 AM
Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 11, 2016, 04:43:00 AM

Holy shit it almost is the exact plot. Well we all know what that means. The Predator needs some JAWS in the movie.

And Manimal like in Jaws 3. :laugh:

Shinawi

Shinawi

I saw a female predator in a graphic novel. She wasn't just a sexy version of a predator. She was larger (not alien queen large), more capable, and more armed than her male counterpart. Her outfit wasn't designed for sexual appeal. Even the skeptics in this forum would enjoy watching her in the movie.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That was Deadliest of the Species?

Cloaked Hunter9

Cloaked Hunter9

to show a female predator would be pretty simple just have it there it dosent need to be explained as female it could just be part of a trio or by itself even as the main predator it dosent have to matter that its female its just a new unique design for the predator

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

When shane black screwed the Iron man fans with the Mandarin they used the same "You'll Never See Him Coming"... :-\

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/You-Never-See-Him-Coming-Sir-Ben-Kingsley-Talks-Playing-Mandarin-Iron-Man-3-37309.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed