Razzie nomination?

Started by Ja, Dec 26, 2007, 01:09:52 AM

Author
Razzie nomination? (Read 10,738 times)

Craig

Craig

Quote from: KidPresentable on Dec 26, 2007, 01:34:57 AM
Johnny Handsome is officially retarded. And I'm a fan of Predator 2.
Was established quite awhile ago but he's just out to prove it even more.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Ohhh, did my comment about the poor mans version of alien that was called "Aliens" pissed you off... Cry some more  :D

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 26, 2007, 01:55:43 AM
Ohhh, did my comment about the poor mans version of alien that was called "Aliens" pissed you off... Cry some more  :D
No, your arguments consist of "LolZ that movvies is shitz!, AVP = ALien 5, Predata too is da best!"

gameoverman

gameoverman

As I said, AVPR is not as good as any of the Alien or Predator movies.  Even Predator 2 and Alien Resurrection (and Aliens for Johnny  :P ).

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Craig on Dec 26, 2007, 01:58:12 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 26, 2007, 01:55:43 AM
No, your arguments consist of "LolZ that movvies is shitz!, AVP = ALien 5, Predata too is da best!"
Well for me, Predator 2 is the best... out of all the Alien movies.
Cant live with it? Cry some more.
Quoteand Aliens for Johnny 
He He  ;D

wolfboy

wolfboy

There's no way it's not better than Predator 2. That was like, the worst movie out of both franchises.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: wolfboy on Dec 26, 2007, 02:00:41 AM
There's no way it's not better than Predator 2. That was like, the worst movie out of both franchises.
So you say its better then Predator 2 ? Wow, it must be really good then  :o

Lionhart

Lionhart

Dude, Predator 2 owns Alien 3 and AR and AVP.

KidPresentable

KidPresentable

Quote from: Lionhart on Dec 26, 2007, 02:01:39 AM

Dude, Predator 2 owns AR and AVP.

Fix'd

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: KidPresentable on Dec 26, 2007, 02:03:22 AM

Dude, Predator 2 owns AR and AVP.

Fix'd

Throw in A3 with them ;D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: KidPresentable on Dec 26, 2007, 02:03:22 AM

Dude, Predator 2 owns Aliens, Alien3 AR and AVP by a long shot.

Fix'd
Fixed again.

Lionhart

Lionhart

hahaha, Now hell will break lose, Just because you added aliens to the list ;D

wolfboy

wolfboy

A3 and Resurrection both had great characters. Winona Ryder pretty much saved Resurrection. I would rate Alien 3 higher than Aliens if it had better effects. At most, P2 was just a crappy carbon copy of P1 with the setting in a city instead of the jungle.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Alien3 was disappointing, but at least it wasn't cheesy. Predator 2 had the same problem this film does; it appeals to the viewer so long as you can care less about the future body bags emoting on the screen. The same can be said of Alien3, but at least Fincher took it seriously and did it with class.

But that's just my opinion.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: wolfboy on Dec 26, 2007, 02:07:19 AM
A3 and Resurrection both had great characters. Winona Ryder pretty much saved Resurrection. I would rate Alien 3 higher than Aliens if it had better effects. At most, P2 was just a crappy carbon copy of P1 with the setting in a city instead of the jungle.
Another opinion from another dude from another country... which i disagree with. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed