Wolf Owning aliens theory

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 22, 2007, 08:11:59 PM

Author
Wolf Owning aliens theory (Read 15,096 times)

nukem11

nukem11

Well the predalien has aliens to help her fight wolf and wolf has weapons to help him fight her so take them away and let the battle commence.

Yautja666

Yautja666

Quote from: Knuckles on Dec 23, 2007, 11:25:38 PM
Quote from: Yautja666 on Dec 23, 2007, 09:12:55 PM
Quote from: chandoog on Dec 23, 2007, 08:08:28 PM
Wolf and Chet's fight is more mano-e-mano and based on individual strength chet is easily the stronger of the two.

Easily??? Well watch those clips again!

Even though Wolf get whipped by the tail and being trown away that doesn't mean much of Chet stength because he was holding two aliens by the time it get hit. Beside xeno tail's has always been their strong force. Wolf hit her and she goes Unbalanced probably by a kick or punch. He also hit her again with the wristblade(with strong force) and she scream out of pain calling for help before retreating. When Chet is charging at Wolf she has the momentum of speed and weight to her side and Wolf is able to hold her despite being pushed back.

I'm not saying Chet is not that strong(she is) but Wolf is strong either and it will not be a one way fight.
I expect Wolf to grab her and pushing and/or throwing her away and doing some other cool stuffs.

If this was a movie with "normal Aliens", not "downgraded Aliens", a normal drone would be stronger than any Predator.

But the Strauses are just the biggest Predator fanboys ever.

In your dream buddy  ::)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

QuoteIf this was a movie with "normal Aliens", not "downgraded Aliens", a normal drone would be stronger than any Predator.

But the Strauses are just the biggest Predator fanboys ever.

^ No way, any proof?

Daweism

Daweism

Lol no normal drone is stronger than a Predator...

Even in AVP where it way made by Alien fanboy Paul Andersen the normal drone was not stronger than a Predator.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

ITS BASIC: An pred with no pred tech will have a very very hard time with an alien drone, or warrior. BUT if the pred has his tech he can easily defeat the alien easier.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

The Alien movies are full of examples of Alien strength.  The final scene in Alien 3 where the creature leaps out of the lead mold suggests astronomical power way beyond anything show in Predator or Predator 2, although I must admit it does challenge my suspension of disbeleif a bit.

It's also worth noting that the Alien exoskeleton allows it to do things with brute force that I don't believe a Predator would be able to do.  For example, breaking through the metal doors in Aliens and Alien Ressurection.  

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 24, 2007, 01:19:33 AM
ITS BASIC: An pred with no pred tech will have a very very hard time with an alien drone, or warrior. BUT if the pred has his tech he can easily defeat the alien easier.

I suppose it's on level with if a human as his or her tech, such as a powerloader, then he or she can battle it out with a full sized alien queen and chuck it out the cargo door

AL(I)EN

AL(I)EN

No Wolf is an elder pred n an expert against ALIENS, no matter the variation, ALIENS r ALIENS n Wolf can kill em. I doubt wolf has never seen a predalien be4, hes an elder,  he is VERY VERY OLD, n hes 1000 yrs old!!! So a 1000 yr old ALIEN expert havent seen a predalien yet? I doubt so

gases

gases

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 23, 2007, 11:21:06 PM
For one, the Aliens in the movie of the same name were able to realize that cutting the power would leave the Colonial Marines relatively defenseless. Secondly, it has been stressed in interviews that the Wolf Predator is out to "clean." He's not like the hunters, so why he would want a skull baffles me.

If you think of his role as cleaner as a kind of "job" he would relish in the opportunity to hunt a predalien and add it to his skull collection, even if it wasn't part of his "job". You know... a little extra on the side, a bit of incentive to get his ass down to earth.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

On the trading cards, it says that in the final fight, Wolf decides to switch to hunter-with-honor mode from cleaner mode.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

So Wolf has a switch on his back that has those options?  :o COOLLLL! AWESOMME!!!  ;D ;)

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Can you tell us the exact words used?  That sounds like a horrible idea. =/

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Hopefully its a medafore/ (SP)

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 24, 2007, 01:50:15 AM
On the trading cards, it says that in the final fight, Wolf decides to switch to hunter-with-honor mode from cleaner mode.

That's kind of lame, why not just kill the damned Predalien and go back home?

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Predators have been consistently cocky and over-confident, it's a trademark of the species in my opinion.  The way I see it the first Predator was toying with Dutch in the same way a cat toys with a mouse, if you watch the deleted scenes, at one point Dutch says out loud for the benefit of the audience "The bastard's playing with me".

The difference is that the Predalien isn't a play-thing for Wolf, he's a genuine threat that should be able to tear him limb from limb given half a chance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed