20th Century Fox 2017 Showcase Event

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 08, 2016, 08:24:11 AM

Author
20th Century Fox 2017 Showcase Event (Read 73,890 times)

Xenomorph-79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 11:10:52 PM
I jumped the gun a little. Fox isn't making an official announcement about the trailer tonight but let's just say that Christmas is going to be bloody.  ;)

I believe this video is apt in showcasing how I feel about that news.

nanison

Whatever is coming the next days or weeks. I absolutely do not want to see those 15 minutes! It's gonna be tough if it leaks and everybody is raving about it but I refuse to watch it! I'll watch the trailer once or twice and that's it.

Protozoid

This sounds like it could be the bloodiest film on Ridley Scott's blood-soaked resume. Hopefully this is all balanced with being a thoughtful Prometheus sequel...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomorph-79 on Dec 08, 2016, 11:15:09 PM
I jumped the gun a little. Fox isn't making an official announcement about the trailer tonight but let's just say that Christmas is going to be bloody.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

Sorry man, got over exited.

whiterabbit

Could somebody get confirmation on whether the blood is practical or cgi? I understand that cgi has come a long, long way since AVPr but still... it doesn't beat practical effects.

nanison

I can confirm it was practical, they returned to the type of blood shown in the early 70's the bright red paint!
Just to say practical isn't always better, no offense  ;)

windebieste

So cool we even have some information.  Looking forward to the trailer.

One thing I don't understand, why invite members of the Press to such an event and then not permit them to talk about it?  I don't understand that.  Is it some form of reverse hype, or something? 

JUST SHOW US THE f**kING FOOTAGE, ALREADY.  GODDAMMIT!!1!!!  lol.

-Windebieste.

Xenomorph-79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 11:21:24 PM
Quote from: Xenomorph-79 on Dec 08, 2016, 11:15:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

Sorry man, got over exited.

No, it's ok, I was joking! I really, REALLY wanted that trailer now, though, not later! That's why I posted it!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 08, 2016, 11:27:36 PM
One thing I don't understand, why invite members of the Press to such an event and then not permit them to talk about it?  I don't understand that.  Is it some form of reverse hype, or something? 

They're allowed to talk about it when the embargo ends.

NickisSmart

When's the embargo end?

Xenomorph-79

Quote from: NickisSmart on Dec 08, 2016, 11:30:34 PM
When's the embargo end?

Possibly when the trailer hits.

Corporal Hicks

Took me far too long to find this.

Pvt. Himmel

What a letdown!! >:(

NickisSmart

Pvt. Himmel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed