Questions about Cetanu, Dark Odin, Black Warrior

Started by Ar-Durinn, Nov 06, 2022, 10:31:25 PM

Author
Questions about Cetanu, Dark Odin, Black Warrior (Read 1,036 times)

Ar-Durinn

Ar-Durinn

Hi all~
Since I find out that Predator and Aliens not just only movie, but ton of novels. comics. even fan films, I rejoin the series.
so happy getting to know the Prads, they are awesome, during surfing on fandom, I have some confuce like to ask.

And I want to apology about my English first, its not my main language tho. welcome to currect me.

Heres Yautja Language on fandom.
Cetanu — The Black Hunter (Yautja god of death) https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Yautja_Language
Also a Black Warrior about taking away Dachande https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Warrior
In AVP novel, Scar, Celtic, Chopper were knel infront of some kind of Dark Odin God statue.

I wondering, are they the same God?

SparkyMularkey

I haven't read the AVP movie novelization yet (I just started reading it today), but from what I understand, Cetanu is the Black Hunter, the god of death. I imagine it's kind of like how we say Death and the Grim Reaper in English. Two names for the same entity.

Ar-Durinn

Quote from: SparkyMularkey on Nov 18, 2022, 01:49:45 AMI haven't read the AVP movie novelization yet (I just started reading it today), but from what I understand, Cetanu is the Black Hunter, the god of death. I imagine it's kind of like how we say Death and the Grim Reaper in English. Two names for the same entity.

Hey~ :D
Yah, I think Cetanu=Black Hunter=God of Death maybe 100% sure.
but the God from AVP novel and mention from story of Dachande cant be sure.
Black Warrior sounds like Cetanu but I can't find their connection.
If you're interested, here's the novel passage, I found it in Chapter 9
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. A lot of Gods share different names in human mythology, I wouldn't be surprised to find it the same for the Predators!

Ar-Durinn

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 18, 2022, 08:49:19 AMIndeed. A lot of Gods share different names in human mythology, I wouldn't be surprised to find it the same for the Predators!

Hello Corporal  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm writing AVP fan fiction novel and just want to make sure I'm not confused~
God of Death it is!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed