The best scene from any Alien/Predator movie

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 23, 2007, 12:26:10 PM

Author
The best scene from any Alien/Predator movie (Read 1,199 times)

TheUrbanPredator

What's your favourite scene from any Alien or Predator movie?

TheUrbanPredator

My best scenes from the Predator films are: the scene in P1 where they find out what the Pred is and begin to set up traps, when arnie and the Pred fall into the lagoon, arnie's the last man and sets up traps of his own then fights the Pred (ending), in P2 the slaughter house scene, harrigan and the Pred fight atop the building, pred's hand is chopped off and uses medkit, harrigan and the Pred fight in the spaceship and the elder and clan come (ending). Those are some of my favourite scenes from the Predator films. What are your's?

avpmad!

avp where Sebastian and lex are in the room with the pred history and it goes into a cut sense and shows it all :)

Munkeywrench

Alien
- When Kane had a "baby"
- when Brett got killed
- When Dallas got taken
- the cocoon scene

Aliens
- the scene of the colony before the aliens
- the APC escape
- the dropship crash
- the scene where the aliens found a way in
- when Newt got taken
- when Ripley went after Newt
- the scene on the sulaco with the queen

Alien 3
- When the superintendant got killed
- the ending when the alien is chasing everyone
- Morse at the end when the guys like "come on you" and hes like "Aw f*** you"

Alien R
- the scene with Ripley sending Johner flying
- Gediman examining the Aliens
- when Christie deflected bullets off the ceiling into the guys head
- when Elgyn gets lured and killed
- the underwater scenes

dale07

in aliens when riply first sees the queen i love that part ;D

dale07

and in predator at the end when the pred laughs thats just mint love it

Kriszilla

The scene from Predator 2 where King Willie (R.I.P  :'() faces off against the predator. The scene when the first predator explodes, the evil Billy-mimic laughter lol.

From Alien films, the best scenes are imho, when Kane bursts open (So memorable), the scene from Aliens with Hicks killing a xeno "Eat this!", and in Alien 3, when Morse and the guy with the flattened face bump into eachother, and flat-face nearly stabs Morse with a pair of scissors. "You stupid wanker! Don't hold it like that! You could kill somebody!"

chrisr232007

In P1 when the predator took his mask off and did the famous predator roar before fightin arnold from there on I was a 100% Predator fan for life.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed