Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,706 times)

Vickers

Vickers

I have only just recently joined the forum but I feel like now is the perfect time for me to exercise self-restraint and stay away until I've seen the movie.  I think it's reached that point where I've seen as much as I want to see before seeing the movie and even though none of this is confirmed, some of the speculation seems to be onto something with regards to piecing things together.  It's one thing to throw about random speculation but it's another thing to start putting together the whole movie before we see it.  I want to be as surprised as possible.  Part of the fun is the unknown.

See you guys in June.  And hopefully it will be a forum filled with praise for the movie. ;)

Semaka

Semaka

I don't think that it is a squid. I see only 1 tail, I think the reflection on the glass behind Shaw is what you call a second tail, multiple tails.... but I still think it is a larger chestburster.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^This.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I can not get over how much the Prometheus looks like a Ron Cobb design.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Bigticket on Mar 18, 2012, 05:36:49 PM
Quote from: Adorianu on Mar 18, 2012, 03:59:59 PM
Check this:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/burster.gif
This thing looks like squid.

If you look closer you can see an umbilical cord connecting "squid" and Shaw.

so Shaw will die...cool xD

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: red_otter on Mar 18, 2012, 02:58:36 PM
At 1.35ish - mohawk guy says "are these things moving?" and gestures to his own helmet, also looking like he's slightly recoiling from something inside it. Fits with everything else we've seen about him, most obviously the apparently in-helmet explosion of acid/goo.
He's just talking to someone on radio. Asking.

he is asking ''IS THIS THING MOVING''? or something like that cause it seems the ship is starting to move

Check this:

It's hard to notice but if you look closely there are surgical marks on her belly in the shape of a inversed T, and that things ombilical cord goes to her stomach. Also i don't think those are tendrils, just a long tail, and the creatures legs,arms jerking around. The head is long and shinny and has some blood on it. For me this is definetely the chestburster. Question is why the hell is is so big,and how come it ended up in her belly.( No i don't believe in the rape scenario)

Bigticket

Bigticket

Quote from: Bigticket on Mar 18, 2012, 05:36:49 PM
Check this:

If you look closer you can see an umbilical cord connecting "squid" and Shaw.

The last scene in trailer shows Shaw and jockey ( or mutated Weyland acoridng to some theories) , so i wonder, what if the whole giving birth  to a "squid" happens after some f**ked up rape/impregnation that we see a glimpse of in that last scene of a trailer ?

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

It's really hard regarding the Trailer to have a real idea of the chronology of events in the film. Which is a good point. We already are too spoiled just with the images.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Semaka on Mar 18, 2012, 05:53:23 PM
I don't think that it is a squid. I see only 1 tail, I think the reflection on the glass behind Shaw is what you call a second tail, multiple tails.... but I still think it is a larger chestburster.

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 06:18:37 PM
^This.

I'm counting 3. Possibly 4 tentacle like appendages.

szkoki

szkoki

that sounds good...yummmyummm, but would be more grotesque if a guy mutant would rape another guy human :D

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: SiL on Mar 18, 2012, 01:02:28 AM
"The Jockeys were out to get us all along!"

... really, movie? That's what you've got for us after 33 f**king years of people asking what that thing was? The footage is epic, but the plot can go f**k itself from what we just saw in the trailer.
I must confess I have the same doubts, alongside with a hope, that there is more behind the scenes, we have already seen.

Quote from: fiveways on Mar 18, 2012, 01:06:19 AM
The trailer reminds me of event horizon's trailer.  Very similar feel to it [though this should actually be a good movie as event horizon is awful].  And that movie was a hard "R".
;D Once I have compared colour scheme and imagery of both films: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=40956.msg1228700#msg1228700

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 18, 2012, 01:50:40 AM
Anyone else think the Jockey-In-Chair shot is unfinished CGI? There's something kind of flat about it...

Not to mention the suit's a bit different than in Alien, but who knows if that changes somewhere along the storyline.
Yet to pay attention Alien's pilot has a natural (human) skin colour, while Prometheus' one is as grey as the chair itself.

Quote from: Arcyarc on Mar 18, 2012, 03:40:37 AM

Looks like an empty spacesuit I reckon  :(
His suit:

;)

Quote from: Narcissus on Mar 18, 2012, 05:51:42 AM
@ Fiveways :  perhaps there is going to be some connection between the pinkish brain-like matter below those sarcophagus-like structures? After and engineer is created in one of those--it is spent? Is this engineer re-created by something the crew of the Prometheus initiates?
I was looking for a while at those sarcophagi, but unfortunately didn't find, what Narcissus was talking about... If someone here can point them out on pics, will you post them?

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 18, 2012, 05:21:57 PM
Who is the guy screaming ''cut it off''
Isn't this captain Janek's voice?.. In trailer you hear him say "It's a ship" and "Whatever that probe is picking up, it's with a life form" Sound alike to me, however the desparate shout is intense to compare with usual tone.

LarsVader

LarsVader

New international trailer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9jRaa4Wkbk#ws

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

wow i love the new trailer. it definitely has more of a horror feel to it
tho the IMAX trailer has the best music/editing imo

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 18, 2012, 06:20:00 PM
I can not get over how much the Prometheus looks like a Ron Cobb design.

Just to illustrate my point better-

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Director of "blade runner" and "gladiator", why was Alien completely snubbed? So annoying that theyre not acknowledging it, can't help but feel its cannibalising Alien instead of prequelising it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed