Private Hudson

Private Hudson

How is it Grimy?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Dead Space, it never gets old.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I know! I played it not so long ago for the first time since Feb/March, and found myself compelled to play through it all twice!

Gripping stuff, Dead Space.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 01, 2009, 08:49:04 PM
How is it Grimy?

Fing GREAT! its More like SOC than CS and its bug free so far, i have been playing for a total of 12 hours, theres no quests that are the same and its great the some stalkers have faces. the mutants AI is so much better (you will NOT want to go out at night...)
Its Amazing, best game of the year for me. easy
Edit: just realized how good the bullet physics are, i shot a burst from my upgraded SA80 into the sky and they rained down on me seconds later killing me....woops

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Damn. I can't wait to get my hands on it when it releases in the States. How are the blowouts this time around?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: TJ Doc on Oct 01, 2009, 10:52:35 PM
I know! I played it not so long ago for the first time since Feb/March, and found myself compelled to play through it all twice!

Gripping stuff, Dead Space.

I can only imagine how insane Dead Space 2 will be like. Lord knows I became a fan the moment I played it. Heck I even got the Unitology NECA figure on my desk :-X

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 02, 2009, 12:40:56 AM
Damn. I can't wait to get my hands on it when it releases in the States. How are the blowouts this time around?

kinda like CS but you get a bit more time to get to shelter and they last alot longer, they also spawn mutants, i ran to cover in a cave (witch happend to be a snork lair) and when i left there were 3 bloodsuckers waiting outside and they have a new attack where they grab you, its perfect mate, you will love it.
The new upgrade features are great to, plus you cant buy good weapons or armour from traders anymore, you have to order it and put a deposit down then wait a few days for it to be delivered, great touch.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Burnout 3 Takedown

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Oct 02, 2009, 08:37:33 AM

kinda like CS but you get a bit more time to get to shelter and they last alot longer, they also spawn mutants, i ran to cover in a cave (witch happend to be a snork lair) and when i left there were 3 bloodsuckers waiting outside and they have a new attack where they grab you, its perfect mate, you will love it.
The new upgrade features are great to, plus you cant buy good weapons or armour from traders anymore, you have to order it and put a deposit down then wait a few days for it to be delivered, great touch.

Damn, it sounds exactly like ShoC was originally intended to be. I honestly can't wait. ;D

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 02, 2009, 10:10:19 PM
Quote from: GrimyGhost on Oct 02, 2009, 08:37:33 AM

Damn, it sounds exactly like ShoC was originally intended to be. I honestly can't wait. ;D

Yep its perfect, and BUG FREE! well optimized too. I just finished a good mission, i was hunting a Chimera at night, scary stuff!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Cut out creatures are finally added in too? Did the original civilian zombies make a comeback aswell?

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 03, 2009, 12:04:32 AM
Cut out creatures are finally added in too? Did the original civilian zombies make a comeback aswell?

Nope, no civ zombies, but the armed zombies dont attack if you walk past them with your flashlight off, they just stumble around.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Awesome. ;D

Moody

Moody

Resident Evil 5 on the PC, so far an awsome game with lots of suspense and very nice graphics, I've got everything maxed out, 1920x1080, AA16xQ ;D

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

lol all my games are boring, Im only playing predator concrete jungle right now, I also want my 360 to be in good shape fore MW2 and AvP3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed