Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,190 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

If it can run Crysis it must be good lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Believe me, Crysis ain't running smoothly :P I was running it at 1920x1200 with all medium settings, and I reckon the game was barely pulling off low 30 frames.

Though other games I have run quite well; C&C 3 being one example.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Max Payne rules ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

CoD 4 Black Edition? Never heard of it...is that a limited release version or something?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

No no, never mind the link name. It just called it that because I was running the COD4 on my XFX 9800 Black Edition video card. It maxes the game out quite well.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

COD4 (Vet)

RE4

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Currently playing GTA San Andreas on my PC. Might take some picx later. Anyone else playing this? Would be nice to know who's on what mission, then we could probably have a race and see who could complete it first. :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Stalker shadow of Chernobyl (Yes still), and CoD 4.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finally beat Chains of Olympus, now I'm gonna buy Killzone: Liberation.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Shaq Fu!

Craig

Craig

Wolf: ET

avpmad!

avpmad!

Guitar Hero 3 hard career on the last set list  :D

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 01, 2008, 12:16:55 AM
Finally beat Chains of Olympus.

Yeah, chains of olympus was f**king awesome. I completed that a few months ago but I also started playing it in God mode which is motherf**king hard!! The amount of times I get pissed off when I'm playing it and I can't do a part; damn! But I'm nearly finished, I'm at the part where you're chasing Calliope and you have to fight two massive trolls; man is that hard!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Aug 01, 2008, 02:54:10 PM

Yeah, chains of olympus was f**king awesome. I completed that a few months ago but I also started playing it in God mode which is motherf**king hard!! The amount of times I get pissed off when I'm playing it and I can't do a part; damn! But I'm nearly finished, I'm at the part where you're chasing Calliope and you have to fight two massive trolls; man is that hard!

Don't remind me...the trolls are the ones that dish out the thunder claps right?

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 02, 2008, 12:37:17 AM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Aug 01, 2008, 02:54:10 PM

Don't remind me...the trolls are the ones that dish out the thunder claps right?

Lol, yeah man, they're flippin hard! But I beats them earlier on today... 8) and it wasn't easy... but now I have to fight two f**king giant bastard minotaurs... >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed