Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,376 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

yeah but you probably read somewhere that she was going to end up dead

because he doesn't say he's going to kill the girl, just torture her, and your like, "I'll get her out."

Huol

Huol

Nope. I just didn't want to fail the game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 13, 2014, 04:49:20 AM
also nobody lets meryl live the first time because you don't know she's actually going to end up dead till you complete the playthrough

then your like oh shit

I let her die because I was a weak piece of shit, but then I got a stealth camo out of it, and THEN I saved her!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Huol on Oct 13, 2014, 04:57:05 AM

I don't believe your lies.  >:(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Parasite Eve

Christ, this game. Now it has snakes, monkeys, and crows. Wow.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

u making me want to replay

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Huol on Oct 13, 2014, 04:57:05 AM

Oh, shit! Look who's back!! Where the heck have you been?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 13, 2014, 04:23:08 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 13, 2014, 04:11:13 AM
MGS3
MGS2
MGS: Peace Walker
MGS4
MG2
MGS: Ground Zeroes
MG
MGS

Anybody that rates MGS2 over the original MGS is not to be trusted with anything. 

kill yourself

I can say the same for everybody who rates RE4/5/6 over REmake/2/3.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

RE4 shits on every horror game ever made out of the sheer notion it's RE4 and elevates it beyond it's own franchise into video game Valhalla.

Just like MGS2 is better than MGS1 which elevates it along with MGS3 into video game Valhalla where it looks down upon all the other games trying to climb up only laughing as they fall down due to their inferiority.

tl;dr MGS2 and RE4 shit on most of their own series' games and will forever be blessed with praise, Amen motherf**kers.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

People are just buttmad over the whole Raiden thing still.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 13, 2014, 10:01:15 PM
People are just buttmad over the whole Raiden thing still.

Exactly. MGS2 has a lot of interesting things to say about gaming and philosophical ideas, but it all gets ignored in favor of "Ohnoes, I have to play as some gay pretty boy instead of manly man Snake, no homo."

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Remove Raiden, keep everything the same only with Snake and there wouldn't be any bitching. Funny how easily people can buy into the hype of an unreleased game. ;D

I hope Kojima pulls something like that again with any other game he works on. ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 13, 2014, 10:16:20 PM
Remove Raiden, keep everything the same only with Snake and there wouldn't be any bitching. Funny how easily people can buy into the hype of an unreleased game. ;D

I hope Kojima pulls something like that again with any other game he works on. ;D

Phantom Pain 2: You play as Big Boss for five minutes, then Diamond Doge takes over as protagonist.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 13, 2014, 10:34:22 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 13, 2014, 10:16:20 PM

Phantom Pain 2: You play as Big Boss for five minutes, then Diamond Doge takes over as protagonist.

No one would f**king complain about that.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I don't give a f**k about raiden.

MGS2 just went too far out there that it felt like a different game universe.  Plus it is boring as f**k to play.  The only cool thing is when Raiden gets the sword at the end.  The rest of the time I was bored shitless. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed