Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,455 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I thought Monaco is already out. In early access but still...

Randomizer

Randomizer

It's already out but I'm gonna get it on a CD from a friend of mine . That's what I meant .  ;)

WinterActual

WinterActual

A CD? Lol, I thought the game is getting digital release only  :laugh:

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Kingdom Hearts

Finally came in!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

But not Final Mix.

Cry1

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Busted up a weed selling gang in L.A. Noire. I only got a three star ranking, though because that illegal prick grocer was being a jackass during his interrogation.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on Jul 08, 2014, 02:02:30 PM
Yeah, your shooting skill was so good, one of the f**king helicopters landed on our car and totalled it! :laugh:

I'm surprised that that didn't kill us, instead of the car blowing up it did a bit of a bounce.  :laugh: It'd come back to haunt us shortly after though.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Need dragon resistant armor so lately I've been trying to farm green nargacuga in an attempt to get some dragon resistance. Especially with more dragon element based enemies showing up. :P

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 08, 2014, 06:22:56 PM
A CD? Lol, I thought the game is getting digital release only  :laugh:

I know .  I don't even know how he did that .  :laugh: I might as well ask him .

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA: Online

I have new ride up high on my favourite vehicles list. The Dubsta, not the fastest (but not slow either) and prone to rolling over, but it is highly customizable, and it has a powerful V12 engine. This is the greatest thing I have ever driven off-road, this thing can go up the steepest mountain with little issue. It's tough enough to just plow through obstacles including medium sized vehicles and just keep on driving. There is so much customization that I put a lot of "off-road" stuff on it, so it no longer looks quite the same as the default Dubsta besides things like overall shape. It's a fun vehicle.

To me, it resembles the real world Mercedes-Benz G-Class, or what the Canadian Forces call the "G-Wagon", a vehicle I was actually in once, in the machine gunner's position with the mounted C9 machine gun (FN Minimi).

GTA Pics.

Spoiler

[close]

Ghostface

Ghostface

EA UFC. Not as good as the last UFC game. Kicking ass with Bruce Lee is good though. Wattttteeerrrrrr.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 08, 2014, 10:03:48 PM
But not Final Mix.

Cry1

Fook Final Mix!!!!!!!!!!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Finished Watch_Dogs

so I started playing Ace Combat Infinity. Not bad,but I dont like this lame required fuel for sorties busniess.

Dunno what to get next, thinking about Wolfenstien New Order for some fun.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 09, 2014, 11:30:09 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 08, 2014, 10:03:48 PM
But not Final Mix.

Cry1

Fook Final Mix!!!!!!!!!!
But ur missing dat 1080p HD, 60fps, and extra bosses!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

i wanna get final mix just to see what they did different.

my brother is casul and couldn't beat Wonderland {lololol}

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed