Battlefield 3 on the PC.
Dat 64 playah doe

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 25, 2013, 04:14:26 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 25, 2013, 04:06:23 AM
Battlefield 3 on the PC.
Dat 64 playah doe

Haven't played multi-player, just decided to test the game and see if it could run without any problems.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

How is it holding up? The game can be pretty demanding.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

You may run into a bit of a snag with that as the campaign is much easier to run compared to the multiplayer

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 25, 2013, 04:33:10 AM
How is it holding up? The game can be pretty demanding.

Surprisingly it's holding up pretty well. Then again, I don't even know the specs of my laptop lol. Gonna play this a bit later, see if it lags during any intense pieces of action this game has to offer.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Decided to stop farming Rathian for a while since I can't get a specific piece and she takes forever to kill so I'm just trying other quests and shit. :P

Dark Souls

Everything is dying, and I'm dying all over the place, thus is the way of Dark Souls.

Terx2

Terx2

Cyrsis

I really hate that final boss

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Borrowed Resident Evil 6 from a friend, just beat the Chris campaign for the first time.

That ending...

Spoiler
Piers.  :'( :'(
[close]

WinterActual

WinterActual

Just beat Dead Space 3 in coop. The last 2 chapters sucked. This part is the worst of the 3 games. I don't like the fact it takes place on some planet. The game is called Dead SPACE after all. The Thing vibe saves it for me but still.... Very lazy devs - more than half of the interiors were re-used through the hole game and 90% of the side missions go through the same layout but through different path.  The biggest flaw is the non balanced crafting system which can be exploitable to death and you can create God/cheat weapons which one shot everything and when you are 2 players... well.. nothing stands a chance. All of our deaths were environmental, we were not killed by the monsters even once  :-X The last "boss" was a joke. Overall the game is fun in coop but EA could have done it WAY better and they should stick to the DS1 concept of the level design and weapons system. I am eager to see if we will see another bad-luck-Isaac story in a new gen engine.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

All the final bosses in Dead Space have been easy. I remember when I fought the Overmind (or w/e it was called) at the end of Dead Space thinking, "that's it?".

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I never got past that stupid asteroid shooting minigame in the first one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Seriously? Dude, it's so simple. Just keep your eyes sharp.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monter Hunter 3 Ultimate

Gonna just spend the rest of the day playing this. :P

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 25, 2013, 08:02:35 AM
Borrowed Resident Evil 6 from a friend, just beat the Chris campaign for the first time.

That ending...

Spoiler
Piers.  :'( :'(
[close]

That's the best campaign in the game, I will f**king defend it against anyone who says otherwise.

Cal427eb

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed