Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,394 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 3

I am now have Colonel Service Star 6 and received the Melee Medal.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dead Rising 2

Project X Zone

Halo 4

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

R.U.S.E

I commanded a German battalion against a British battalion.

I leaped forward on the map to secure supply lines with tanks and infantry.

I launched first the Panzer 3's and few in number, then when the Britsih felt like responding with British heavy tanks in greater numbers I lead them into a false sense of security and they were wiped out by Panzer 4's and Tigers under radio silence. I had set up a beautiful ambush.

Then with their response of even more tanks with infantry support, recon, and a growing superiority in the air. I didn't feel like throwing units away so I set up a line of tanks while I brought forward infantry, AA guns, 88 anti-air/anti-tank guns, and medium range artillery as well as more tanks.

I had a defensive line to hold what ground I had taken but I tried to move around as much as possible to avoid being static. The British sent many tanks and planes against me mixed with decoys but my troops held. I also brought forward more Panzer 3s to probe at the enemy flanks and cut off enemy supply routes.

I cut off their supplies, gained more of my own supply routes and they exhausted their tank force thanks to another ambush of mine taking out a big chunk of it. I then ordered the battalion to Blitz forward with my front wave being Panzer 4's and Tigers with the remaining Panzer 3s in a more reserved position. One half would cross the left passage while the other would cross the right passage. I also brought in Me-109 fighter support and long range artillery support. The British H.Q and other facilities were quickly captured and the last fighting British forces were surrounded and defeated.

Overall my force inflicted 2010 unit kills, and suffered 351 unit loses.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Deadly Premonition: the Director's Cut

I'm finally getting my LP going again after the hiatus. I still quite enjoy the game, but the sandbox-y parts could do with some streamlining.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Payday 2
I didn't know a game about robbing banks, destroying property, and moving coke would have this much team work. It's such a good game and you REALLY depend on one another to pull off the mission.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

More Battlefield 3.

Went 77 and 22 in a Conquest Assault game as a recon.  8)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Bioshock...some more.

God, I love this game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 3

Killed a jet (Hornet) with a tank.  8)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 18, 2013, 02:00:05 AM
Payday 2
I didn't know a game about robbing banks, destroying property, and moving coke would have this much team work. It's such a good game and you REALLY depend on one another to pull off the mission.

Yup same here, it's really addicting lol trying too see how stealthily or how much cash you can get away with is awesome. Yea you NEED a good team that knows what they're doing or you all fail.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 18, 2013, 07:41:03 PM
as a recon.  8)

On: Me and my friend slowly are starting to get bored of DS3 because of the crafting system. The game is becoming a shooting range simulator. All weapons are so op that all enemies are dying within 1 hit. Precision rifle or whatever it was called, full blown with 4x +2dmg and under barreled rocket launcher - gg all. And if you craft a chaingun with under barreled chaingun with stasis attachment its not even funny. Otherwise the game is very nice, the scenery is very pretty and I dig the "The Thing" theme. The game is not scary any more, its kill crush and destroy but its enjoyable. I can't wait to try the New Game + with Pure Survival Mode, I hope this will raise the tension  :laugh:

Effectz

Effectz

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 19, 2013, 02:50:15 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 19, 2013, 12:37:01 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 19, 2013, 07:12:06 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 18, 2013, 07:41:03 PM
as a recon.  8)

http://www.nfohump.com/forum/images/smiles/pffchh.png
???

Hes implying you're a no skilled bush wookie,Ignore him,he doesn't even have A single service star as sniper.
lol. I play more aggressively than most people that use other classes. Bush wookie camping snipers never get that many kills, and they can't shoot for shit.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 19, 2013, 02:50:15 PM

Hes implying you're a no skilled bush wookie,Ignore him,he doesn't even have A single service star as sniper.
This class is everything but sniper. It have nothing in common with what the real scout snipers do besides the usage of sniper rifle. And on top of that there are like 3 or 4 maps in BF3 that are suited for real long range engagement which require a sniper class to be involved. To have even 1 service star as "sniper" in BF3 is just insult to everybody who knows what a real sniping means. The closest thing to such experience is in ARMA 2 + the ACE mod where you have to determine the range, the map elevation, the wind direction and speed, to adjust your scope sight, to know your gun - the different munition classes have different velocity and stuff. Actually you need to make it through a seriously tough training session before you can call yourself a "XxX1337_MLG_5n1p3r". Then the feel of accomplishment when you manage your first 1km+ kill with 1 shot is just amazing. I have nothing against the people who like to play as "sniper" in CoD or BF, its ok if they like it, but I just find it funny when they say they are the real deal or something like that. Or I guess its forbidden to find something funny  ::)

EDIT: Oh yeah and this new term "aggressive sniper" ... the gameplay mechanics these days..  :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

lolololol  ::) Here you go again

I'm not sure if you know this, but Battlefield 3 is not supposed to be a military simulator like ARMA 2 is. It's an Arcade First Person Shooter, and trying to play the game like "reel life legitz snipahs" isn't going to do shit for your team, and that's besides the point. I never said I was the "real deal"(as you called it lol). I just had a really good game where my aim happened to be on point for that game. Never claimed I was "LEGITXXXSNIPAHXXXMLG3000." I'm just a lot better than most people when it comes to playing as the recon class, or "sniping" in Battlefield 3.

Have fun playing your super ultra realistic military simulator ARMA 2(Which we all know nobody really likes, except for maybe you the super realistic games douchebag and they only get it to play Day Z).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed