don't mind me

Space Sweeper

Hive Tyrant

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Huol on Apr 13, 2011, 11:05:54 PM
http://gyazo.com/d8e07a807ad717822540dcd37229c9ea.png

don't mind me

I never got into that game. Much as I love dinosaurs and JP, I found it too complex.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The game was pretty much a Zoo Tycoon clone. I had the game for the PC back in 2003.

Keg

Keg

Crash Bandicoot

Damn I forgot how fun this game was. Used to bash the shit out of it when I was a kid.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Jaws Unleashed, anyone know any other games that are bad like this but fun as hell :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Dark Fatalis on Apr 14, 2011, 07:41:08 PM
Jaws Unleashed, anyone know any other games that are bad like this but fun as hell :laugh:
I might play that tonight.  :laugh:

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

A Pretty cool game imo, a quilty pleasure 4 sure. Never finished it though, I got too caught up just goin beach to beach eating people lol. Man if they remade it today it would look and hopefully be GTA underwater w/ a 25 ft shark lol.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Apr 14, 2011, 08:43:08 PM

A Pretty cool game imo, a quilty pleasure 4 sure. Never finished it though, I got too caught up just goin beach to beach eating people lol. Man if they remade it today it would look and hopefully be GTA underwater w/ a 25 ft shark lol.

I beat it.
Spoiler
You just get more free roam.
[close]

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 14, 2011, 08:46:18 PM

I beat it.
Spoiler
[close]

I was on the last boss mission but just never finished it.
Spoiler
They needed to add more things to do in free roam though, once you did it all thats it. You couldnt really do anything else but eat more people which is fun but there's gotta more to it than just that alone. Also the giant squid boss fight caught me off guard too It was cool and really unexpected.
[close]

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Apr 14, 2011, 08:55:50 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 14, 2011, 08:46:18 PM

I beat it.
Spoiler
[close]

I was on the last boss mission but just never finished it.
Spoiler
They needed to add more things to do in free roam though, once you did it all thats it. You couldnt really do anything else but eat more people which is fun but there's gotta more to it than just that alone. Also the giant squid boss fight caught me off guard too It was cool and really unexpected.
[close]

That fecking thing...

Lie

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

Nope

Nope

GTA San Andreas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed