Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 953,856 times)

CANNON

CANNON

Currently playing alot of Predator Hunting Grounds on PS and Aliens Fireteam on Xbox.

August Aliens DLC should be fun.

If anyone is looking for a teammate, ill be around.

Gamertag: BKLYNCANNON
PSN: BKLYNCANN0N

Razz

Razz

Gears 5 (PC)

Playing this at 4k well over 60FPS on a 3090, *chef kiss*.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Will be trying the new Aliens: Fireteam Elite goodies

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Amazon is giving away the PC version of Starcraft Remastered for FREE to Prime members...

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

kwisatz

kwisatz

Brood War online. Battlenet. Those were the days --

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

To be honest I think I enjoyed using this and other RTS games as a sandbox a lot more, because I was always creating rpg-like games in the map editor (experience points, alternate endings, quests and stuff like that). I actually sucked at multiplayer ;D

kwisatz

kwisatz

I definitely played my fair amount of TuRReT Defen$e, but the main game was just perfection 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah,the perfect balance of the three factions, the micromanagement, the special abilities of some units. Amazing game indeed.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I finished Fallout 4 (all four ways, because I found out where the cutoff point was ahead of time and made a save).

426Buddy

426Buddy

Still playing Titan Fall 2 mp. Was broken for a long time but seems to be running smoothly again.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Starting with Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem

Stitch

Stitch

Sonic The Hedgehog: Triple Trouble 16-bit

Fan made remake of a game gear game. It's excellent. Probably better than the recent official Sonic release.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Europa Universalis 4: Third Odyssey Mod

After playing this mod I think I got a good run going as Byzantium/Elysia.

1444 I averted completed destruction at the hands of the Ottomans by sending a Byzantine expedition to the new world, and even the deceived the Portuguese and to an extent the Spanish into thinking we went down the African coast instead, leaving the world to myself until about the 1530's when at that point I had built a new nation called Elysia, with Vinland as an ally to the north and my ally to the south in Mexico being a neo-Spartan kingdom.

During the first decade religious conflict emerged between Orthodoxy and Hellenism, and it ended with me supporting Hellenism, winning the religious war and founding modern Hellenism as an official religion.

By 1560 I've expanded on the army and navy and now plan to return to Europe specifically to take on the Ottoman Empire and take back Greece. First I must secure a supply route and at first the run seemed dead because much of my possible targets were impossible to invade because of the huge alliances, but just as I was about to give up on the run I actually found that The Knights (Rhodes) and Cyprus were very easy targets, I will conquer this territory for my staging ground.

My plan from there will be to form an alliance with Austria and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, use my navy to achieve naval supremacy and cut off Anatolia from the Balkans, then the army will move land into the Balkans and specifically take back Constantinople and Greece.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Resident Evil (1996) Playstation 1

Revisiting my favourite survival horror games on the PS1  :) Resident Evil 1-3.  Classics.

"You were almost a Jill sandwich"

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed