DrHobo

DrHobo

FPS :)

Playing BF:BC2. Really rocks in MP.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 20, 2010, 04:30:09 PM
Quote from: Corporate Merc on Mar 20, 2010, 03:47:34 AM
Metro 2033, pretty cool game I like the atmosphere and " homemade weapons" so to speak. Creatures were cool awell and looking forward to reading the book that its based on once they release it in english sometime this month I heard.
What rating would you give the game?

I'd give it an 8/10 its kinda a short game but thats the only complaint I have about it.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 20, 2010, 05:52:34 PM
Metro 2033, pretty cool game I like the atmosphere and " homemade weapons" so to speak. Creatures were cool awell and looking forward to reading the book that its based on once they release it in english sometime this month I heard.

Is that an FPS or an FPS/RPG a la Stalker?

Its strictly an FPS I havent played stalker but i'd imagine it being similiar to this. The gasmask thing is pretty cool where you gotta watch for cracks and constantly look for filters. They make the concept of living in the metro after a big bang feel real. I can see this having an underground following for sure.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Mar 20, 2010, 08:11:51 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 20, 2010, 04:30:09 PM
What rating would you give the game?

I'd give it an 8/10 its kinda a short game but thats the only complaint I have about it.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 20, 2010, 05:52:34 PM

Is that an FPS or an FPS/RPG a la Stalker?

Its strictly an FPS I havent played stalker but i'd imagine it being similiar to this. The gasmask thing is pretty cool where you gotta watch for cracks and constantly look for filters. They make the concept of living in the metro after a big bang feel real. I can see this having an underground following for sure.
Oh. Thanks. I'll check it out.

Haggar

Haggar

Having my first run-through of Bioshock 1.  Loving the evil grotto feel of the game, and what a great setting.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Borderlands.

Why didn't I get this game earlier!?

:D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Played a game of AvP's Infestation mode in the Pyramid map recently.

One word: TERRIFYING.  :o

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Haggar on Mar 21, 2010, 12:48:03 AM
Having my first run-through of Bioshock 1.  Loving the evil grotto feel of the game, and what a great setting.

A word of advice. dont rush through the game. Search around all the areas and find the audio diaries and pay attention to what you see and hear as you progress. I just played through not really paying any attention on my first playthrough and it just isnt as good. I didnt really know what was going on by the end but if you pay attention and do a spot of exploring you can piece it all together bit by bit until it all unravels. Its worth it. Fantastic game.

BaconBits

BaconBits

I've been playing Rainbow Six : Vegas 2 something about it is so addicting and also I've been playing AVP Gold Edition 2000 and the new AVP

Haggar

Haggar

Quote from: Keg on Mar 21, 2010, 04:26:51 PM

A word of advice. dont rush through the game. Search around all the areas and find the audio diaries and pay attention to what you see and hear as you progress. I just played through not really paying any attention on my first playthrough and it just isnt as good. I didnt really know what was going on by the end but if you pay attention and do a spot of exploring you can piece it all together bit by bit until it all unravels. Its worth it. Fantastic game.

Oh yes, I like to explore, find clues etc in these kinds of games.  I'm on the bit with the garden and the vanishing Splicers, creepy as f**k..

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 21, 2010, 04:12:16 PM
Played a game of AvP's Infestation mode in the Pyramid map recently.

One word: TERRIFYING.  :o
Another word: FUN  :P

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

was playing Alien vs Predator up until a few minutes ago

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Haggar on Mar 23, 2010, 02:25:42 AM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 21, 2010, 04:26:51 PM

Oh yes, I like to explore, find clues etc in these kinds of games.  I'm on the bit with the garden and the vanishing Splicers, creepy as f**k..

Theres an awesome scare with a Houdini splicer on this level but it only happens if you do a bit of searching. Kind of like the bit from the Medical Pavillion earlier in the game when you go to hack a safe and when you turn around theres a splicer just standing watching you, right in your face.

Huol

Huol

the nostalgia

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What is that? Zelda?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Giving my PS3 a bit more attention lately, Been playing WipEout HD, Killzone 2, and God of War collection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed