SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Assassin's Creed II.

Huol

Huol

Deadspace

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still at CoD 4...gonna go back and get all the intel now.

Skinwalker

Skinwalker

Got the new Modern Warfare 2 but I just beat Modern Warfare 1 last night so I can get the story before I start the newest one. It sucks....GAZ DIED AT THE END!!!

War Wager

War Wager

Just got the Platinum trophy on Saw. Bioshock next. :p

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 30, 2009, 01:56:56 AM

Yea those were kinda challenging......and the only one that i had trouble with is the one on the sniping level....that last one on that level....when you put Capt. Machallim or whatever down by the ferris wheel wait till the first chopper leaves run the the right of the alley and it will be in that room in the back....just to let you know if u havent got it yet......

Quote from: Skinwalker on Nov 30, 2009, 07:53:28 PM
Got the new Modern Warfare 2 but I just beat Modern Warfare 1 last night so I can get the story before I start the newest one. It sucks....GAZ DIED AT THE END!!!

Yea i was upset when Gaz died but not as much as when Ssgt Griggs died...i know its just a game but still...he was awesome...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bevo2506 on Dec 01, 2009, 03:21:16 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 30, 2009, 01:56:56 AM

Yea those were kinda challenging......and the only one that i had trouble with is the one on the sniping level....that last one on that level....when you put Capt. Machallim or whatever down by the ferris wheel wait till the first chopper leaves run the the right of the alley and it will be in that room in the back....just to let you know if u havent got it yet......

Already have. I had to wait by the indoor pool, then the enemies started spawning out of the double doors at which time I could go and get it.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Just started deadspace

War Wager

War Wager

Terminator Salvation

Vulhala

Vulhala

Modern Warfare 2.

100% Campaign
62% Spec-Ops
55% Multiplayer

And from the sound of it, some of the above have some pleasant surprises coming  ;)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

I still haven't completed the campain mode mainly due to playing online a lot...same thing happened with CoD:4.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Halo 3. I will be getting live, and will soon enjoy the true multi-player experience.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 01, 2009, 08:13:11 PM
Terminator Salvation

The price is down to $19.99...I think I might pick it up just for shits and giggles. What do you think?

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 02, 2009, 06:20:34 AM
Quote from: War Wager on Dec 01, 2009, 08:13:11 PM
Terminator Salvation

The price is down to $19.99...I think I might pick it up just for shits and giggles. What do you think?

Hmm, not sure. It's really not good all: pretty shallow, boring and poorly made.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed