Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,422 times)

reecebomb

reecebomb

Just found about Cuphead, wow! Going to pick this up asap!

Kimo

Kimo

Doom VFR and Skyrim VR
Already completed Doom VR it was about 3hours long. It was awsome, especially when using the DualShock 4 and not the Move controllers. Also I'm one of them lucky people who never get VR sickness so turning off all the VR safety features in the options makes the game more fun. The demons are massive when they come charging at you. The most fun was when you activate a gore nest and loads of demons start spawning in and you feel like a Demon Slayer slaughtering them from all angles with the awsome music pumping through your earphones. My only negative complain that it's a bit too short of a campaign and the Move controllers were awkward to use.

Skyrim VR
This is truly a awsome experience.. The world is massive the Houses and villages and towns all feel life like in scale and the mountains are colossal in size when playing it in VR. Same thing as Doom I'm playing it with DualShock rather then the PlayStation move controllers because I'm not a fan of teleportation when using the Move controllers.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 20, 2017, 03:32:38 PM
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Absolute masterpiece, a history lesson among an incredible video game ! And that ladder climbing... OH GOD !!!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Continuing Snake Eater. The Pain is always easier than I remember, but all of the MGS games are like that for me. And Para-Medic is total waifu material... well, provided you don't take 4's retcons into account. :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

Currently going through the Arkham Knight DLC

-Harley Quinn
-Catwoman
-Batgirl
-Nightwing
-Robin

Will play Season of Infamy later.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just started Rise of the Tomb Raider. A bear ate me. :laugh:

Sabby

Sabby

I'm a few missions into the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare campaign. Wow. This is a few steps beyond what I'm used to from CoD single player. I actually like the series. The campaigns have always been short but awesome experiences, but this is pretty special. I don't think I enjoyed Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare nearly as much as I'm enjoying this, and I considered those two of the best single player shooters I've played.

Edit: Finished it. Jesus. That was great.

razeak

razeak

I just finished Metroid: Samus Returns. It is stellar in every aspect.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Currently playing Aliens vs. Predator 2, good nostalgia fun.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

.hack//G.U. Last Recode

Game's much easier than the original .hack quadrilogy. That's fine with me though, I'm past needing games to be soul-crushingly difficult. Very melodramatic but I expected no less.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

While I've had Isolation since it came out, I've only just now got into the Survivor mode DLC maps, and I'm really enjoying them. The fact you typically start without a flamethrower (if playing as the suggested characters) really ups the ante and puts you back to that terrifying first encounter with the Alien in the base game, which was almost certainly the hardest part of the whole thing.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 09, 2018, 10:07:23 AM
While I've had Isolation since it came out, I've only just now got into the Survivor mode DLC maps, and I'm really enjoying them. The fact you typically start without a flamethrower (if playing as the suggested characters) really ups the ante and puts you back to that terrifying first encounter with the Alien in the base game, which was almost certainly the hardest part of the whole thing.

Not played all the survivor DLC's yet.  Need to have a bash at them soon.

Currently playing PubG and Star Wars Battlefront II.

Sabby

Sabby

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

Wweyland

Wweyland

Bought Dear Ester from Steam and starting to walk around in that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed