Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,636 times)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Make sure you play SW:KOTORII immediately after, best SW thing since Empire.

& Funnily enough I'm replaying Republic Commando at the minute.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition

I just had some huge fun. I was on that winter map and I was playing in an M4 Sherman medium tank. So right off the bat pretty much the whole team (15 players) is going on a "lemming trail" through the right side pass while only 1 light tank is going down the left side pass. I was sitting there seeing what the team strategy was and noticed this light tank and I also noticed this Panzer III/IV that was very hesitant on what to do. I then used the command system and I gave that Panzer orders to follow me, and so he did follow me as we went into the left pass with the light tank doing it's scouting role, it was just the 3 of us.

I decided to park my Sherman behind a large boulder in the side of the pass while the Panzer III/IV and the light tank found their own position to hold next to me and we guarded the left side pass. Soon enough, heavy tanks, medium tanks and tank destroyers had us outnumbered and outclassed... but not outfought. We began to fire our guns like hell and amazingly we 3 all survived and came out on top. With no more resistance in the left pass we charged for the enemy base, flanked 1 or 2 more enemies, and us 3 took the base and we won the game.

That was so much fun.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Devil May Cry 3

Dark Souls

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Pokemon Y

Just caught an Absol. Called her Bad Biatch, proceeding to beat anything in my way.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Pokemon Y

Breeding a competitive team is tedious and difficult as hell.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Alice: The Madness Returns

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Skyrim.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Trying out World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition.

Tomorrow ill be recording and playing GTA Online for the valentines day/mafia DLC.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 13, 2014, 11:05:31 AM

Tomorrow ill be recording and playing GTA Online for the valentines day/mafia DLC.

The DLC is already out.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 13, 2014, 03:17:22 PM

The DLC is already out.

Aw shit, time to get the tommy gun. ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Had lots of fun on WoT:360 last night. I'm getting better with the Sherman and in the anti-tank line I'm working towards getting the Wolverine.

I made a really bad investment though in an anti-tank gun for the T-40 because it's slow to reach it's target over distance and it's inaccurate beyond belief, I should of been patient and saved another 3,000 points for the other anti-tank gun.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 13, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

The DLC is already out.

Aw shit, time to get the tommy gun. ;D

It made me moist.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I just tried WoT there for about 30 minutes...for a free to play game, it's cool, but I've never really been a fan of tanks. I doubt I'll play it much.

The DLC is already out.

It is? I thought it only came out on Friday. Thanks for the update.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 13, 2014, 03:55:25 PM
I just tried WoT there for about 30 minutes...for a free to play game, it's cool, but I've never really been a fan of tanks. I doubt I'll play it much.

The DLC is already out.

It is? I thought it only came out on Friday. Thanks for the update.

Heads up, nothing is free with this pack.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Money stopped being an issue for me a long time ago.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed