Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,717 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

Got to Anor Londo at level 21. Minmaxed as f**k. Doom Archers may throw a monkey wrench in my plans.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

KotOR

Giving this game a second chance after I screwed myself over with it years ago. I'm also keeping in mind that the combat plays like turn  based, even though it's in real time. I've made myself a soldier this time, with a high combat skill or whatever it's called. Here's hoping that helps with the furstration later on.

Oh and in my infinite originality, Ive named my character Annung un Rama. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

I f**king used the shit out of my fifth freedom.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
guilty pleasure.

Razz

Razz

Outlast (PS4)

enypsrozar

enypsrozar

Recently stopped Ass Creed III. Has this really stupid bit where you just keep dying  because your men can't fire a gun until you tell them to, so I was like "later dudes"

WinterActual

WinterActual

Fable 2, this time as TOTALLY good hero  :)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Killzone: SF

I'm pleasantly surprised by how good this is, the multiplayer especially.

Think I'm about halfway through the campaign, been pretty good so far even if it's been a bit too easy. Loving the AI too, clever feckers when they want to be.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

God, Luigi is so awesome. He just f**king bleeds cool. He's scared, but he takes on giant-ass powerful ghosts anyway. Luigi, you mah man.

enypsrozar

enypsrozar

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 06, 2014, 08:43:07 AM

Shudders. First and only game I actually put in the bin. I was a good hero too, and all these men were trying to marry me so I was forced to let them, and then kill them in their sleep to get em to stop pestering me.

being good can get a pain in the ass.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 07, 2014, 02:38:17 AM

God, Luigi is so awesome. He just f**king bleeds cool. He's scared, but he takes on giant-ass powerful ghosts anyway. Luigi, you mah man.

Luigi ain't scared of no ghost. Luigi go in there and he snaps ghosts in half. He eats nails for breakfast and shits steel.

Luigi f**ks shit up

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: enypsrozar on Feb 07, 2014, 06:50:38 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 06, 2014, 08:43:07 AM

Shudders. First and only game I actually put in the bin. I was a good hero too, and all these men were trying to marry me so I was forced to let them, and then kill them in their sleep to get em to stop pestering me.

being good can get a pain in the ass.

Yes, its damn annoying. Everybody is chasing me through the whole town just to stick with me. This mechanic is very broken because you can get stuck/blocked very easy if your dog find something in random alleyway and 10 people try to follow you there /facepalm The only way out is to use fast travel. But anyway, finally I reached the moment when I make 10k every 5 min  :laugh:

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 07, 2014, 01:06:56 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 07, 2014, 02:38:17 AM

Luigi ain't scared of no ghost. Luigi go in there and he snaps ghosts in half. He eats nails for breakfast and shits steel.

Luigi f**ks shit up

Damn f**king right.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm just waiting for the expansion of Last of Us at the moment.  But part of me wants to try out Dark Souls.  I don't know if I should though. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

If you have a gaming PC you guys should check out Tribes Ascend. It's a free to play fps where you "ski" around with a jetpack and use all sorts of explosive guns n shit. It's pretty f**king awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed