Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,141 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Tomb Raider...in 13 hours and change.

severen76

severen76

Finished Tomb Raider. If it doesn't turn into a franchise again, there's something wrong with this planet.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 05, 2013, 12:49:10 PM
Finished Tomb Raider. If it doesn't turn into a franchise again, there's something wrong with this planet.

That good, eh? I had read that IGN said something along the lines of how are they going to top this game with a sequel. They felt this was was A-mazing.

Keg

Keg

Im playing it now. About 3 hours in and im f**king astounded at how good this is. Ive seen all the good reviews but I just wasnt prepared for what i was going to play. I was totally expecting this reboot to be just trying to regain its crown from Uncharted and I was fine with that because Uncharted is by far my favourite game series this gen. A Tomb Raider more like Uncharted rather than its own series previous games I couldnt wait for but this is even better than I expected. Nothing like the old Tomb Raider games and nowhere near as similar to Uncharted as I expected.

Imma gonna be hooked with this for a while.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Keg on Mar 05, 2013, 07:15:28 PM
Im playing it now. About 3 hours in and im f**king astounded at how good this is. Ive seen all the good reviews but I just wasnt prepared for what i was going to play. I was totally expecting this reboot to be just trying to regain its crown from Uncharted and I was fine with that because Uncharted is by far my favourite game series this gen. A Tomb Raider more like Uncharted rather than its own series previous games I couldnt wait for but this is even better than I expected. Nothing like the old Tomb Raider games and nowhere near as similar to Uncharted as I expected.

Imma gonna be hooked with this for a while.

Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics have a goldmine reboot on their hands. I just played about 24% of the game according to the menu screen. If I didn't have class tonight I would play all the way through. Like you, I was not prepared for how good this was going to be. Yes, the reviews were very high and full of praise...but wow. This game is fantastic.

Kudos to the developers. Hey, Randy Pitchfraudpieceofshit. Take some notes, you fark.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Good god, well, here's what happened.

Jan. 2nd, 2013

Best Friend: Hey Ammy, let's play both Army of Two games.
Me: Alright then.

Ever since that I haven't been able to put both games down, regardless of how old both are.

Spoiler
The first game is way better. I love Salem, he can be an idiot, but he's my idiot.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Metro 2033...not too thrilled with it. It's kinda boring.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

More MGR Revengeance. There was a sewer level (of course), complete with robo Donkey Kongs. Oh, and there was some horrific shit in the research lab.

Spoiler
The brains... and those eyes... eep.
[close]

Samus007

Samus007

Tomb Raider. Fantastic game (so far). 8)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Samus007 on Mar 06, 2013, 12:50:52 PM
Tomb Raider. Fantastic game (so far). 8)

I am fanboying so hard for Lara Croft. I am 66% done with the SP...and it's fabulous.

This game is going to sell VERY strong for the first month. Word of mouth is going to bring new fans to the series (people like me who never played the old ones) and obviously bring back the recurring fans.

I bet this thing sells more copies than the highest selling Tomb Raider, which according to VG Chartz, was Tomb Raider II. That one sold 7.53 million copies in 1997 on the PS1 and PC combined.

I bet this thing sells between 8-10 million copies, since it is multi-platformed.

Keg

Keg

Alot of fans who love the originals and didnt want to see it turn into Uncharted are going to gradually hear from people that it isnt just sticking a Lara skin in an Uncharted game at all. Anybody who remains skeptic after all the great reviews and excellent feedback from the gaming community (more important than reviews really) and chooses to skip this, is an idiot.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Keg on Mar 06, 2013, 04:37:27 PM
Alot of fans who love the originals and didnt want to see it turn into Uncharted are going to gradually hear from people that it isnt just sticking a Lara skin in an Uncharted game at all. Anybody who remains skeptic after all the great reviews and excellent feedback from the gaming community (more important than reviews really) and chooses to skip this, is an idiot.

Exactly. Casual fans from before won't listen to the stupidity. Maybe the die hards will. This game is going to sell heavily. Can't wait to see the sales figures after a month.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Army of Two: The 40th Day

I love how my friend gets incapped, and I run to help her, and a computer controlled enemy gets the "last shot" in. Then I end up falling over and not getting back up, my friend was like "What happened?" And I just replied with "I DIED..."

Nightlord

Nightlord

Company of Heroes.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. I miss the good old days, you know, when people trusted Gearbox...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed