Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,404 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 20, 2012, 07:05:37 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 20, 2012, 06:38:18 PM
Do a let's plays RD!!! Face-cam and all!

Gordon Freeman Plays as Gordon Freeman

Make that into a series, now!
http://i.imgur.com/Vc6q8.gif

Gordon Freeman with the bottle of J&B tackles the entire Orange Box.

I could drink the entire bottle before starting Portal. ;)

Yeeeaasssss!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Man all you peeps talking about Half-Life and shit, I'm going to have to find some time to play this. Along with the hundreds of other games I need to play. :-[

PREDATOR-HUNTER_2168

PREDATOR-HUNTER_2168

I was going to start playing Assassin's Creed 3, but then i fractured my thumb 1 week ago, and it will heal on 4th of january and im pissed because i cant use my thumb and i cant play for like 2 months and its so boring >:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Half-Life 2 was awesome but I never got that crazy about the first game. I actually find it boring.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yes. Gordon Freeman is the most blank character ever made. He is just a name and nothing more. There's no personality in his char.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Halo 4.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 21, 2012, 11:51:35 AM
Half-Life 2 was awesome but I never got that crazy about the first game. I actually find it boring.

Oh, I loved the original, and the expansion packs. I'm really hoping they bring back Shepard from Opposing Force in some capacity.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

While I'm waiting for the DmC demo to download I decided to just pick this up and start playing it again. Well then looks like I'm at the Shadow Temple...in Master Quest. :'(

Edit: Just played the DmC demo.

Spoiler
Pros:

- Graphics are really vibrant and colorful. (always a plus for any game to me)
- The new Dante is actually much better than I thought he would be.
- It's pretty damn funny.
- Combo's are fast, fun, and easy (more on that in the cons)
- Music is pretty cool, I don't know how to describe it, it's like a cross between death metal and some slightly electronic moments at times.
- Boss battle was pretty challenging, as it should be when it comes to DMC bosses.

Cons:

- No lock on, Jesus it took me a while to get used to the combat because of this. Previous DMC games had lock on so when I press the button I think is for lock on I end up dodging instead, got used to it the second time around but still.
- Controls take a while to get used to, especially if you're used to the classic DMC controls.
- Too damn easy, holy hell...the enemy's are basically damage sponges that do little damage. This is not how you make a game challenging this just makes it a hassle during the parts where you're supposed to have fun. Some of the special demons are actually pretty hard to take on and do lots of damage (as it should be). That goddamn chainsaw (yeah another chainsaw enemy in a Capcom game go figure) demon can actually really be challenging to fight if you don't time your dodges.

Over all though I thought it was pretty fun and this demo gave me some hope that this game could be good.
[close]

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Minecraft, so much Minecraft. I had 8 wolves that I tamed and were following me.  :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 22, 2012, 02:18:54 AM
Minecraft, so much Minecraft. I had 8 wolves that I tamed and were following me.  :laugh:

Aw yeah. I think the most I had was like 12 or 15.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Black Ops 2 has been slung out the nearest airlock, I'm playing 'Chivalry: Medieval Warfare' now

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 22, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 22, 2012, 02:18:54 AM

Aw yeah. I think the most I had was like 12 or 15.

My friend was buidling a castle in the sky and they fell off because I forgot to make them sit.  :'(

BlackSite: Area 51

Was all going swell until they killed my favorite character (Lt. Logan Somers) at the begining of the game. Then declared it a "Will not finish" game and called it quits. Just been goofing around on Silent Hill 2 for a while.

Nope

Nope

I'v been playing Hitman: Absolution almost non-stop since it came out. It's a wierd mix of Silent Assassin and Blood Money, more linear like Silent Assassin but with the wide variety of ways to kill like Blood Money.  I like it a hell of a lot though, and the contracts mode is a really genius addition to Hitman.

Keg

Keg

Alot of people were worried about the direction Hitman: Absolution was taking but from what I hear, and from reviews it sounds absolutely excellent. I loved Blood Money (the first Hitman game I played) so I'll definately be picking this up eventually. Gotta finish Sleeping Dogs first which I've been side tracked from for a good few months now.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Nov 22, 2012, 06:08:38 PM
Black Ops 2 has been slung out the nearest airlock, I'm playing 'Chivalry: Medieval Warfare' now

I been playing that aswell, I love how they give you missions to do in the combat. good fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed