Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,191 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Going to start playing all the Halo games again, just feel like enjoying the story once more. And I'll do so again once Halo 4 is just days from release!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 22, 2012, 04:38:33 AM
Going to start playing all the Halo games again, just feel like enjoying the story once more. And I'll do so again once Halo 4 is just days from release!

Awesome. Going to be starting my playthrough soon as well, I hope. I'm especially excited to play ODST again, its been too long (even though it was probably less than a year ago I last beat it...)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Played some Black Ops. I had a moment when I got 4 shotgun kills and 3 knife kills and 1 pistol kill within 30-40 seconds in a "stand your ground" fashion. I died after the 1 pistol kill.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 22, 2012, 06:16:38 PM
Played some Black Ops. I had a moment when I got 4 shotgun kills and 3 knife kills and 1 pistol kill within 30-40 seconds in a "stand your ground" fashion. I died after the 1 pistol kill.

Like a boss.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 22, 2012, 04:41:30 AM

Awesome. Going to be starting my playthrough soon as well, I hope. I'm especially excited to play ODST again, its been too long (even though it was probably less than a year ago I last beat it...)

I want to finish ODST but the last level (well, exploration level to find the last data module) I think has gone all buggy for me. Despite traveling to the exact point of my map where it's located, I can't find it ???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 22, 2012, 06:30:30 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 22, 2012, 04:41:30 AM

I want to finish ODST but the last level (well, exploration level to find the last data module) I think has gone all buggy for me. Despite traveling to the exact point of my map where it's located, I can't find it ???

Wish  I could help you, I only played it once, and I'm sure I was stuck there as well.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'll restart the level, it's no biggie. ODST on Legendary isn't that hard, anyway.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 22, 2012, 06:36:54 PM
I'll restart the level, it's no biggie. ODST on Legendary isn't that hard, anyway.

Gah! Now you reminded me what I was missing from that game! I still haven't tried my hand at Legendary for it! Or at least I think I didn't. Shit, might as well go and check my achievements and see if I did or not.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2012, 06:27:09 PM

Uncharted games; ALL of them. You'll be crying tears of joy when you play them.
I was thinking about it, but I am not so sure. I think the replay value of these games is pretty low :/

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If it's replay value, then RDR/Undead combo pack no question.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 22, 2012, 06:56:44 PM
If it's replay value, then RDR/Undead combo pack no question.

This.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Still, I may get Uncharted. Its something new to me. As I said I already finished RDR before so its very likely to get bored. Even if its open world game, I know what will happen next anyway. I heard it have great multiplayer which is fun but I heard the same for Uncharted 2. And in the end I guess the new and unexplored (for me) franchise will prevail. Thanks for the answers anyway! I appreciate it.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dark Souls, Sens Fortress is so damn annoying.

Lie

Lie

Naruto and I don't know why I should be banging out Lollipop Chainsaw or Catherine.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Skyrim, I seem to be dying more often lately...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed