Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,370 times)

m41guy

m41guy

Finished the Batman portion of Arkham City last night, loved it! 

God I hate playing as Catwoman though, I still need to finish wrapping that up but it's such a pain to run around the city.  I miss flying with the cape.  Not to mention the grapple gun  >:(

r888

r888

IGN I have 2 words for you

f**k YOU

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Still Skyrim and Skyward Sword.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: r888 on Dec 03, 2011, 04:48:25 AM
http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/full-games-demos/943222648d1297539980-demos-duke-nukem-news-update-dukenukemforever-ausboxart-pc-395x560.jpg

f**k YOU

Youre telling a gaming website to f**k off because it gave it an average review for a shit game that got alot of shit reviews across the board and was also deemed shit by the vast majority of fans? To quote Ian Malcolm, "that is one big pile of shit".

Huol

Huol

The same guys gave minecraft a 9/10 lol.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Huol on Dec 03, 2011, 06:19:40 PM
The same guys gave minecraft a 9/10 lol.
Minecraft is a refreshing game. Though completely pointless :laugh:

Keg

Keg

Just fought The Fear in MGS3. Its been a couple of years since ive played MGS3 and it's just reinforced how much I love this game. Easily my favourite by a long shot. I think part of the reason why I was disapointed in MGS4 (although since its release i've played it many times and its grown on me a hell of alot just like MGS2) was because I adored MGS3 so much and then when MGS4 picks up its more inline with MGS2 with its story, cutscenes and visuals. Also MGS4 made a return to MGS2's insanely long cutscenes where at times you play for literally minutes, watch 20 minutes of cutscenes, play for a couple of minutes, rinse repeat. Hell the last 2 hours of MGS2 only has 15-20 minutes of gameplay at best. MGS3 got the balance spot on. Sure it had hours and hours of cutscenes and codec calls but there was far more gameplay inbetween than any of the other games.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Keg on Dec 03, 2011, 03:01:32 PM
Quote from: r888 on Dec 03, 2011, 04:48:25 AM
http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/full-games-demos/943222648d1297539980-demos-duke-nukem-news-update-dukenukemforever-ausboxart-pc-395x560.jpg

f**k YOU

Youre telling a gaming website to f**k off because it gave it an average review for a shit game that got alot of shit reviews across the board and was also deemed shit by the vast majority of fans? To quote Ian Malcolm, "that is one big pile of shit".

That was his opinion and I personally think Duke Nukem Forever was not that bad of a game. I think IGN does give out unfair ratings to good games like Godhand and Splatterhouse (2010). Both great games that got mixed reviews.

Keg

Keg

IGN do alot of bull reviews but Duke Nukem certainly wasnt one. They gave it a 5.5 which was a fair rating. Wasn't a horribly bad game, but it was nowhere near to being a good one either. Last time I checked 5.5 is an average score. Average score for an average game. Can't really complain about that.

It's not like it was just IGN gave it a mediocre review either though is it. The metacritic rating for PC is 54 and the user rating is 5.8. Sure some critics are harsh and some user reviews are stupid but when you take an average from almost 50 reviews and hundreds for the user reviews, the general consensus from across the board is its not very good. And look what IGN gave it by the way, a 5.5, slap bang in the middle of the critics average and user average.

I think he needs to get angry at the whole gaming community then, not just IGN.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Assassins Creed 2 currently, then onto AC: Brotherhood. :)

ps. Ezio is badass

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Battelfield 3 is sucking my life dry...and I could be playing Uncharted 3 when it's right there behind me!!!

m41guy

m41guy

I couldn't take it any longer so I started AC: Revelations today! 

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 04, 2011, 06:15:43 PM
Battelfield 3 is sucking my life dry...

I won't beable to really get down and dirty with the MP until my extra 4GB's come in until thursday. Also ordered a new sound card, my X-Fi Xtreme Gamer sound card is nearly a 5 year old card, time to upgrade. Got the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD sound card which is built from the ground up for Windows 7 and it's supposed to the sickest sound card out there so far.

BF3 here I come 8)

Effectz

Effectz

You getting the card I have?get good headphones with it,sound is amazing playing bf3.Give me a shout when you set it up,can be awkward getting the settings right

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed