Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Mike’s Monsters - Today at 08:00:39 AM
My computer finally cooperated and the video is currently uploading to YouTube. Should be live and ready to watch in the morning. Wish I had it up on Alien Day, but technology had other plans.
Weyland-Yutani cultists. Wouldn't they just be Wal-Mart employees?  ;)
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 07:01:05 AM
Conan the Destroyer

With the director's commentary. No Arnold this time, sadly.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by SiL - Today at 06:54:49 AM
No idea. They're different for whatever reason.
Last post by Griffith - Today at 06:47:12 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 06:34:29 AMThey've replaced them with spikes on the finger pads.

So for what I've been reading these Xenos are not pure Xenos from a certain point of view since they were breed from Big Chaps DNA. Therefore Facehuggers and Xenos will be different?

Edit1: I mean I don't want to sound like a purist but I would love to have original deisgns such as Big Chap and facehuggers, I understand that a new movie demands new merchandise for marketing purposes so variants and modifications are needed I just wish that they would have keep or stayed to true to the originals.
Last post by SiL - Today at 06:34:29 AM
They've replaced them with spikes on the finger pads.
The Legacy box set? Yes, it has the 20th anniversary DVD on it.
Last post by Griffith - Today at 06:31:33 AM
Quote from: MudButt on Yesterday at 09:07:15 PMhttps://twitter.com/fedalvar/status/1783965848165888098

Any of you guys have any idea why are they getting rid of the finger nails? That's one trait of the design that it's disturbing and they just get rid of it. Why?
If anyone is intersted, here is my review of the Bear Blood Ultimate Feral Predator.
Nice choices.

For the 20th anniv dvd, is it the same as the Legacy Alien dvd?

I need to go back to parents house and pay the dvd stash a visit.

I just tried the 35th Anniv Alien, Anthology and ALien-Prometheus Evolution ALien discs and all 3 have the same menus.

I tried the Quad DVD that was different. Forgot to look if it had all 2 or 3 music scores.

For some reason, I seem to remember having a dvd of ALien with the Nostromo shown in space and with the option to change music score much more visible. Kind of a menu like in my signature. Or maybe I just watched the ALien Isolation menu for too long?

Will have to get the 20th Anniv/Legacy, QUad Blu Ray versions.

Maybe what I'm talking about was the 2003 Director's cut dvd version? But that's probably the same as the quad...
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed