This site and its relationship with "Mr. H"

Started by St_Eddie, Sep 19, 2023, 08:50:34 PM

Author
This site and its relationship with "Mr. H" (Read 1,353 times)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

I've spoken about this before upon this very forum, but given what right-wing nutjob YouTuber "Mr. H" is doing now, I think it's high time that the issue got raised again...

Please will you consider telling Mr. H to stop referring to this site as a "friend of [his] channel".  It implies some level of sponsorship or collaboration between the two of you.  Of course, if the mods on this site are happy to be considered the friend of an alt-right weirdo, who's now posting multiple videos where he defends Russell Brand of the sexual assault and rape allegations (with all of the comments full of far right freaks supporting Brand and "Mr. H" in turn), then so be it.  I'm just saying that it's not a good look.

littlesprout

St_Eddie

Believe you me, you don't want to be in this timeline, Sam Beckett.

Local Trouble

You're not worried he'll just say he was canceled by the woke mob on AvPG?

Thatguy2068

Are the allegations for Russell Brand true? This is the first time I ever hearing them?

Local Trouble

I don't know if they're true or not, but the chuds are really circling the wagons around him because he made an inexplicable career change to anti-vax YouTube grifter a while ago and they like the cut of his jib.  So they're convinced this is all a big conspiracy by the deep state/woke mob to take down another one of their heroes.

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 19, 2023, 10:17:41 PMI don't know if they're true or not, but the chuds are really circling the wagons around him because he made an inexplicable career change to anti-vax YouTube grifter a while ago and they like the cut of his jib.  So they're convinced this is all a big conspiracy by the deep state/woke mob to take down another one of their heroes.
Which is exactly why he made the inexplicable career change. He built an entire career out of being a rock and roll womaniser, self confessed sex addict and well-known sleazebag. It was only ever a matter of time before something bigger came out.

If nothing else, he's no fool - he knew he could play to the conspiracy nuts and build up a "they're just trying to silence me!" defence before the accusations started hitting.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 19, 2023, 10:12:26 PMAre the allegations for Russell Brand true? This is the first time I ever hearing them?

They absolutely are true.  It's been an open secret within the industry for years.  I first learned about his crimes a few years ago, so the Dispatches episode came as little surprise to myself.  Hopefully, next in line will be David Walliams and Louis Walsh; both of whom are equally vile (for similar reasons to Russell Brand).

Quote from: SiL on Sep 19, 2023, 10:47:28 PMIf nothing else, he's no fool - he knew he could play to the conspiracy nuts and build up a "they're just trying to silence me!" defence before the accusations started hitting.

I am equally suspicious that this is what happened.  Russell Brand played his filthy hand well because now he has a legion of tinfoil hat wearing alt-right weirdos claiming that the accusations against Brand are a grand conspiracy to silence him from speaking the truth.  The one good thing to come of this is that now all of the alt-righters are coming out of the woodwork in his defence (including Mr. "Friend of the site" H), so now we know them to be the POS that they are.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 19, 2023, 09:55:36 PMYou're not worried he'll just say he was canceled by the woke mob on AvPG?

Not really.  Who cares what the twat says?  He's a moron.  I just wish that this site would stop doing whatever it is that they're doing (or have done in the past) to encourage him to consider this site to be a "friend".  Clearly some kind of mutually beneficial handshaking has gone on and/or is going on (i.e. "Hey I dig your channel, we have a new scoop on our site. Thought you may want to make a video about it, just be sure to give a shoutout to our site").

Local Trouble

Don't worry guys, it's only a matter of time before Joe Rogan has him on his podcast to clear everything up.  They can snort lines of ivermectin together.

Thatguy2068

Was here alway a large hated for Mr H before this post?

PAS Spinelli

Alien has always been very progressive, I don't know why idiots against such things try clinging to this franchise in the first place.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Beware Right because there is a unisex bathroom in the upcoming Alien Romulus and make the movie woke.

With all seriousness,I do agree that there are problems with Mr H and his obsession with the culture war crap, I would really want him to get his head out of his ass and move on from that shit because it both annoying and makes you look like a nut job, which is depressing I did watch him back in the day before he went off the deep end, am I legit intubated,  it's sad to see him go down this route.

Tho he isn't as bad as synthetic man, I whole heartedly Believe that man is a full on racist.

Corporal Hicks

Once upon a time, when Mr H's content was more focused on Alien and Predator, we did used to share intel. Since his focus turned to politically inclined content (something I'm not personally interested in) we haven't had much of anything to do with him. He reads and comments on the news we post, that's the extent of our relationship these last years.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 20, 2023, 08:06:39 AMOnce upon a time, when Mr H's content was more focused on Alien and Predator, we did used to share intel. Since his focus turned to politically inclined content (something I'm not personally interested in) we haven't had much of anything to do with him. He reads and comments on the news we post, that's the extent of our relationship these last years.

Thank you for clarifying, I suspected as much in terms of a past beneficial relationship. The last time that I checked, "Mr. H" is still referring to this site as a friend of his channel in his videos. I think the lesson here is to be more careful in future of who you liaison with because now this site is seemingly forever anchored to an alt-right POS :(

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed