Randy is back

Started by 9th_Stew, Feb 15, 2013, 03:08:27 PM

Author
Randy is back (Read 57,529 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

just been on gearbox forums and this is whats happening on his twitter..

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/302296233677053952

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Uh, first time i would like to own a Twitter account, just to ask:

...though i guess he won't answer many questions, busy blocking haters  :laugh:

But i guess the answer would be:

Samus007

Samus007

Randy. That lying sack of... ahhh screw it. I have no idea how he sleeps at night. If I created something with all the promises he dished out and let all the fans / purchasers down like that, I personally would not be able to sleep for weeks.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

I guess he doesn't care, he knew what he sold so why should he feel guilty?

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Feb 15, 2013, 03:53:43 PM
I guess he doesn't care, he knew what he sold so why should he feel guilty?

Yeah. That's true.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Just sent him this http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l25h11

Quote@DuvalMagic the license is for Aliens so why did the xenos look like the ones in AVP? They look as far from what Giger created as a Fiat Punto is from a Ferrari F40. ..actually they kinda look like Kenner toys. You went full Kenner. Never go full Kenner.

I hope he blocks me.  :laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The whole shituation really makes me just feel dirty. :-\ Pitchford deserves most of the flak he's getting, but it's hard to watch nevertheless. The internet can really streamline the hate process!

Dude's whole life has to be chaos right now.

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 15, 2013, 04:45:13 PM
The whole shituation really makes me just feel dirty. :-\ Pitchford deserves most of the flak he's getting, but it's hard to watch nevertheless. The internet can really streamline the hate process!

Dude's whole life has to be chaos right now.

You reap what you sow. He shat out a f**king disaster, now it's the fans turn to shit on him back.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Dude has tons of cash. He'll get over it on his next trip to the bahamas. :laugh:

If the rumours end up being true and SEGA goes forward with a lawsuit... then he's screwed. But i doubt that.

thecaffeinatedone

thecaffeinatedone

"Your mother was a snowblower!"
  :laugh:

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 15, 2013, 04:56:04 PMIf the rumours end up being true and SEGA goes forward with a lawsuit... then he's screwed. But i doubt that.

Really? Well now, time to play the straight guy for once, Sega.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

It's 99% probably just wishful thinking on the part of whoever started the rumour.  ;)

The Runner

The Runner

Why would sega sue him??

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

LOL!! today is a hilarious day on the forums.
I love Borderlands 2 but man.. Gearbox shit all over this ACM game and then tossed it to the dogs..  (us)... -_-
What's next? He closes his twitter?
He still hasn't given us an explanation as to WTF went wrong with this game and why E3 demos differ so much from the final (turd) product we all got now.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: AcidGlow on Feb 15, 2013, 05:13:02 PM
LOL!! today is a hilarious day on the forums.
I love Borderlands 2 but man.. Gearbox shit all over this ACM game and then tossed it to the dogs..  (us)... -_-
What's next? He closes his twitter?
He still hasn't given us an explanation as to WTF went wrong with this game and why E3 demos differ so much from the final (turd) product we all got now.

Acid, I'm thinking at this point there won't be any explanations from Randy. We've been there with Sega/Rebellion, so we know what's coming.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed